Friends with Benefits

I was in the bathroom as I put on my little black dress and paired it with some black heels. I curled my hair leaving it loose and flowing. I made a small wing with my eyeliner and added some mascara. I put on some red lipstick, matte and long-lasting. I walked out of the bathroom. Through the door crack, I saw Shawn's back. Black skinny jeans and a white shirt, I saw his black blazer on the bed.
"You look quite charming Mr. Mendes," I said in a posh voice. Shawn was slightly frightened and turned around towards me.
"I'm lost for words," Shawn says looking at me.
I bit my lip seeing the way his shirt tightens around his biceps as we speak.
"Same here," I mumbled.
"You look absolutely stunning, beautiful, and definitely the prettiest girl I've ever seen," Shawn looked at me. I looked down hiding my red cheeks from the blushing he caused me.
"You are definitely something out of this world," I smiled looking at him.
--------
"This party's dope," Shawn said as we walked in.
"Cameron's definitely awesome," I chuckled.
"Text me if you need anything," Shawn said releasing my hand.
"Same here," I winked.
"See you around," Shawn replied. I walked around trying to find Cameron. It took me about 15 minutes but I spotted him. I didn't dare move towards him. He was surrounded, or practically drowning in girls. I decided to get a drink from the bar. I sat down in the lounge drinking a glass of red wine. Soon, two muscular guys walked up to me causing me to stand up.
"Can I help you?" I giggled.
"I just wanted to know the name of the beautiful girl sitting alone," One of the boys said to me. The other one walked away.
"Oh, I'm Alexia," I blushed.
"How about we go somewhere quieter?" He suggested and I nodded. He took my hand and took me by the staircase. My phone was always in my hand and I used to end up deleting random apps without even knowing.
"So beauty," This guy said pinning me against the wall. I was wondering if he was drunk but he had not the slightest scent of alcohol.
"Can you please stop?" I said feeling weak. I had realized I dialed a number but I didn't know who's.
"Stop what?" The boy said slowly dragging his hand up my thigh.
"Please," I said feeling vulnerable.
"Oh, the innocent ones are always the most entertaining," He smirked continuing to brush his hand across my thigh.
I slowly shed a tear of fear, not knowing what to do. My phone fell out of my hand due to my shakes.
"Don't cry baby," The boy said wiping away a single tear and moving his other end to my ass.
"Please stop," I said thinking this was my last chance.
"Leave her alone," I hear an angry voice shout.
"Who even are you?" The boy said unhanding me. I realized it was Shawn. He looked down at his shoes and then back up.
"I'm-I'm her boyfriend," Shawn stuttered.
"Oh I see," The boy said walking away, "See you around beautiful."
As he walked away I burst into tears.
"What happened?" Shawn said hugging me.
"I don't know, I thought he was going to ask me to dance and I don't know," I said sobbing.
"Don't worry, thank God you called me," Shawn said stroking my hair.
"Thank you so much, you saved me," I sniffed.
"You're pretty shaken-up, let's go to our dorm," Shawn smiled at me.
"No, you stay," I said holding back a few tears.
"No way I'm letting you go on a 40 minute bus ride alone," Shawn said holding my hand.
"You are just amazing," I smiled at him.