Imagination

I woke up in the morning, unsure of what to do or what's going to happen next. I saw Shawn on his bed with his guitar. It was so relaxing to see him there, next to me.
"Oh, you're up?" Shawn turned towards me.
I nodded with a small yawn.
"Did you have fun last night?" Shawn asked.
"Oh, I mean-" I hesitated sitting up.
"I heard you guys outside," Shawn looked down.
"Oh," I said looking down.
"If you need anybody, talk to me okay?" Shawn asked.
Shawn was always there for me and incredibly caring. Damn, I loved this boy.
-------
"Where should we sit?" Shawn said over-looking the crowded cafeteria.
"Umm," I was thinking.
"Look who's here," I heard an annoying giggle from behind me.
"What do you want Nikita?" I said turning around in annoyance.
"Ooh, who might this be," Kay said pointing to Shawn. Shawn looked at me, noticing I was upset.
"If she's paying you, I'll stand up for you," Nikita giggled. Shawn looked confused.
"Don't listen to her Shawn," I rolled my eyes, "and you better leave us alone."
She glanced at both of us, "Let's go girls."
I told Shawn all about Nikita, she always hated me, I never knew why. She was something else for sure.
----
"Who's been texting you all day?" I asked curiously.
"Nobody," Shawn chuckled, "By the way I'm going out tonight."
"If you have a date, tell me," I laughed. Shawn blushed.
"Oh my god. Who?!" I asked excitedly.
"Nikita," Shawn looked down.
"What? Shawn you are not going out with her please," I panicked.
"Why not?" Shawn asked.
"Because Shawn, did you see the way she treated me?" I raised my voice.
"Alexia, anyone can date whoever they want, you went out with Cam," Shawn raised his voice.
"What does that have to do with it?" I asked raising my voice.
"Maybe 'cos I didn't want you to," Shawn shouted causing dead silence.
I wanted to speak but I couldn't. A tear fell onto my cheek. I grabbed my jacket and ran out the room slamming the door behind me.

I went for a walk around Campus and began to walk towards town. I didn't know where I was going, but I needed to clear my head.

Shawn's POV

I got ready for my date, even though all, I thought about was Alexia. The way she'd compliment me when I got dressed up, the way she'd make fun of me, everything. Nikita wanted to go have dinner by this restaurant in town.
-----
"So Shawn, what do you like to do?" Nikita asked.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked nervously.
"Of course," She smiled.
"What did Alexia do to you?" I asked as I spotted her. Alexia was walking on the pavement across the street. She sat down on a bench in the drizzling rain.
"Actually I'll be right back," I said standing up to walk out of the restaurant. I walked out as the rain got heavier and heavier.
"Alexia," I called her crossing the street.
"What do you want Shawn?" She said as her mascara smudged across her face.
"I want you to come back," I said putting her hair behind her ear as she stood up.
"Shawn-" She said as tears were building up in her eyes.
I didn't say a word. I've held back for way too long. I placed my hands on her waist and pressed my lips on hers. She didn't hold back either.
"I love you Shawn," She smiled at me.