Chapter 33 - Just Walk Away

Start from the beginning

"N-Now you die!" He said getting, his body covered in bloodstains. "Now you can go where all the other worthless mutts are, where all the omegas should be." He said. 

I slowly got up, the pain still in effect in my body, and I walked up to him. He started to back away with a face full fear. My steps became slower while I walked up to him, him backing away still. Everything seemed still for a second then I fell to my knees gasping for breathe. I looked at his feet which began coming closer to me, followed by a breathy chuckle.

"Look at you. Look at the all mighty white wolf. Look at you now, on the floor gasping for breathe and soon will be dead." He said again chuckling. "This what you get for killing our parents. For killing innocent wolves who treated an omega the way it's supposed to be treated. Like trash!" He spat. 

"A-Are you this s-stupid?" I asked. "Do you really think I had the courage to kill someone?" 

"Shut up and die already." 

"You're just like they were. Blinded by reality." I said looking up him. 

His fist collided with my face making me fall back, the wolf's-bane weakening my body even more. I looked up at him, his foot raised and about to kick me. As the feeling of his foot hit my my head, a bright light blinded my eyes. A scream filled the air and then everything went black.

I sat in the tub, Eryk slowly passing the bath scrub on my body. I winched as it passed on a few on the area where I was stabbed with the syringe. I began shiver from the coldness of the water.

"Almost done, baby." Eryk said, giving me peck on the lip. I nodded and allowed him to proceed to do what he was doing. He kept murmuring little words to me to distract me from the pain around the area where was injected with wolf's-bane. 

Most of it left my body already, but we are still going to see the pack doctor after. As for Justin, from what I was told, there's not a trace of his body. Eryk mentioned to me that he saw the bright light that I remember happening as he kicked me, and he also heard the scream which made run outside following my scent, where he found me on the ground unconscious and a huge hole with what seemed to him had smoke coming from it. He also mentioned that the smell of burning flesh smell was around the mysterious hole as well. His thought that something unearthly finished him, meaning the moon goddess.  

I sighed and stood up with the help of Eryk who wrapped a towel around my body and helped to the bedroom. I was very manageable of doing those things, but he begged to differ, so I won't complain. He dried my body off and then allowed to get into my clothing of my my choice. 

"Ready?" He asked me after he noticed I was just staring at his beauty. 

"Huh? What?" I asked sounding stupid.

"I asked if you were you ready to see the doctor." He repeated himself.

"Ohhhh, Yeah, I'm ready." I said smiling. 

"Then let's go, baby." He said holding my hand and leading me down the stairs and out the house, then walked to the the further building not too far from the main house. 

"Good morning Alpha. Good morning, Luna." The doctor greeted us.

"Good morning, Doctor." Eryk said. I just gave him a wave and a smile. 

He guided me to the bed where I removed my top. He started pressing around the wound on my back making me winch in a little pain. "Motherfuc-" I said, unable to finish because Eryk placed his hand over my mouth.

"Baby shh." He said which made me roll my eyes at him.

"Alright, Luna. That wound should clear up by tonight. There aren't anymore bane in it your body, the are where it was inserted is just beginning it's healing process so it'll pain you just slightly." He said. 

"Thank you."

"No problem. Now let's check on your two little ones." He said. 

"Yes!" Eryk shouted in excited.

"You're more excited than I am." 

"It's just so happy." He said rubbing my stomach. I looked up at him and smile. 

"Alright let's see here." The doctor said as he placed the gel onto my stomach and began moving the wand around my stomach. "Everything seems okay." He said making me smile even more up at Eryk. "Just a minor problem." He added.

"What minor problem?" Eryk asked just as I was about to.

"Their heart beat is much slower than the last time I see."

"Do you know what is causing this to happen?" I asked worriedly.

"Yes I do..." 

"Tell us then." I said uneasy by his slow pace of speaking.

"The wolf's-bane managed to reached to them." 

"How can that happen? Would you mind explaining..." 

"When it traveled through your bloodstream, that blood which you share with your unborn ones, it went to the part of your whole stomach-womb area." He explained.

"Would this affect Luke or the pups in anyway?" Eryk asked.

"It will do minor damage like slowing down their heart rate. Luke's body will soon get rid of it."

"Would it do future damage?"

"We'll have to wait and see." He said.

I got off the bed and waited for my mate to finish to talk with the pack doctor. When they finished talked, we walked out. And then into the house. 

"Mummy! Papa!" We heard as we entered the house. I smiled my boys.

"Hi, my dears. What did you while you were with Auntie J?" I asked them.

"We went to the beach, and then auntie gave us lots of food!" Devin said excitedly.

"Did you all have fun?" I asked and they nodded. 

"Mummy how the babies?" Ricky asked me.

"The babies are going fine."

"When do we get to see them?" Kelvin asked as he poked my stomach.

"In a few months baby." I said. "Keep thinking of names." I told them.

"We will mummy." Mickey said. 

"Alright boys. Go play let mummy go get some rest." Eryk told him.

"Yes, Papa." They all said and ran off into the the game room. 

"I'm tired. But I want us to spend the rest of the day with them." 

"Okay, baby. Let's go." He said.

We walked into the gaming room and sat down and watched the boys play some type of gun shooting, army like game Soon Eryk being the nerd he can be sometimes decided to join them. They all divided into teams of Bradley and Mickey, Ricky and Devin, Kelvin and Eryk. They started battling against each team. I laid down on the leather sofa and looked at six of them, then rubbed my stomach slowly, thinking of the events that happened yesterday and the words from Justin, as well of the words of the doctor from the check up. 

I hope everything goes all good.

--------------------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed.  💞