Suddenly, I was in his arms and he was kissing me. I fell into it, the way I always did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up with a grunt, one that set my heart aflame.

Seconds later, my back collided with a wall and I lightly moaned, stopping the kiss as I pulled back for a breath.

"Why are you upset, Precious?"

His fingers trailed down my cheek and I closed my eyes, "I don't know."

"Did you fail a test?"

"No, I always study. You know that."

"Are you in trouble at home?"

"Not that I know of," I shook my head.

He was quiet for a while then hummed, "Are all your friends okay?"

I nodded.

"Precious," he lightly kissed me, "Look at me."

Slowly, I opened my eyes, batting my eyelashes a few times, "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I hate her," my voice cracked and I knew it was useless trying to keep myself from crying.

"Who?" The look on his face made me think he actually cared. His big eyes focused on me, his brow furrowed, lip pulled between his teeth as he waited on me to answer.

"Your wife," I whispered before a hiccup choked me.

Then everything changed. He dropped my feet to the floor and moved away from me and I knew I had struck a cord. I insulted Soo Mi, the second most perfect human on this Earth.

"Jimin, we've talked about this," he stopped behind the love seat, where we laid last week and cuddled.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Are you going to stop seeing me?" He turned back and seemed almost worried. But what reason did he have to worry about ending his affair?

"I don't know."

"Is that why you're sorry?"

"I don't know," I fell to the floor and let myself sob. I hugged myself, knowing all too well he wouldn't comfort me.

But, for some reason, he was in front me in the next few seconds.

When I opened my eyes, I saw his angry glare and it only made me want to cry more. I upset him and that was the last thing I wanted.

"I'm s-so-sorry."

"You can't leave me, Precious," he shook his head slightly.

I clamped my lips shut, making sure I didn't make a single sound.

"I won't let you."

"Ju-Jungkook."

"Do I have to show you? Do I have to show you how I own you?"

I shook my head, trying to move away from him, but I had no where to go.

"You're mine, Precious, remember?"

Immediately I nodded, "I remember. I know. I'm yours, I belong to you, please," I reached out and grabbed his shoulders, "Please don't."

"I have to," his expression looked pained, "You know I have to."

"Please," I moved my hands to his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss.

He didn't let it last long, much to my dismay, and then he was tugging my clothes off.

"I have to," he placed his large hand on my neck once I was naked and I found myself sniffling, "Dry your tears, Precious."

I reached up and rubbed at my eyes furiously. He moved away from me, pulling a blanket off the sofa before coming back to me. He spread the blanket out on the floor next to me, then pushed me to lay down. Seconds later I felt his teeth in my skin; his canines like needles as he sucked.