Alicia

Cole's POV

Today is another day with my beautiful mate. She's just so cute and amazing. And I felt guilty yesterday for making her mad, she was just so cute with her drool, and parted lips . So I had to take a picture. I even got mad when jai was flirting with her.  I wanted to punch him, he's just glad that he's my best friend and soon to be beta.

And when I ignored her was too difficult. I really love her,she's my life.  She's so kind,cute,beautiful, understanding, intelligent,sexy and hot, wait she's perfect. I couldn't resist her,we couldn't. Jaxon just kept going wild and saying we are so damn lucky which we are. Ill trade anything for her. Even the throne and my life ,I'll do anything for her. I'm whipped. I never had a girl friend. I only wanted my mate and the years I've been waiting was definitely worth it.  My problem right now is the medias, if that dare to make another rubbish story about my mate. Ill beat them up.

Right now, my mate is sleeping adorably in my arms, her smell so sweet. Her warmth so comfortable.  I really love her,her nose,lips,eyes, everything about her. She stirred  a little and her eyes fluttered open. My brown ones met her emerald ones. She yawned and I can't help but chuckle at her cuteness.

"Good morning beautiful "I said kissing her nose and she blushed. I really love my effect on her. I smiled. She really changed me so much.

"Good morning too"she said and hurried her face on my chest. I laughed sitting up, as she pouted and I couldn't help but Peck her lips and looking at it. She makes me so happy and lustful all the time.

"Get up sleeping beauty,we have business to attend "I said and getting up an stretching. I smirked as she checks me out. She gets up to, I can't stop my eyes to wonder at her bare legs. She's so hot, like I just wanna eat her up. (Kidding) except for the hot things. She's so sexy. 

I went to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and putting my chin on her shoulder. She leaned against my touch.

"Do you want me to accompany you in the bathroom?"I whispered in her ear. Making her shiver and her eyes widen and she hurriedly went in the bathroom.  I chuckle. I sat on the bed and got my phone. I also got a message from Francis.

From Francis:
               Majesty we have a problem.
From Cole:
          What is it?
From Francis:
               Rouges attacked a while ago and killed many warriors.
From Cole:
           What!?make sure everybody is safe and ready. OK?
From Francis:
              Yes sire
I groan and shut my eyes. What do this rouges want!?if they ever mess with my mate, I'll hunt all of them down!!

'Ill rip them to pieces' jaxon growled
I rolled my eyes.
Its been a long time Jaxon,I said sarcastically.
What ever,  he said.

I shook my head and opened my eyes. The only reason why he's not talking to me because I let daniel kiss Tori and I just watched. It made me mad of course.

'Of course not!"jaxon shouted.

I blocked him, the sweet smell of my mate hit me. The bathroom door closed. I turned around, jaxon howling and my eyes turned black with lust.

She was so gorgeous, wearing a floral fushie dress. And also fusha heels. Her hair curled naturally. I stood up and walked to her.

"You're so beautiful"I whispered in her ear, making her shiver. I really love my affect on her. I went in the bathroom and took a bath.

...................................................... ......

After taking a bath,I got out and didn't saw my mate. So I'm guessing she's already downstairs. I wore a v neck blue shirt ,skinny jeans and Nike shoes.