I dont want her

Today has been a day. When I saw my mate being scared and bombarded with questions I had to throw a fit. They we're spreading lies. But the best part was when we pretended to be together. The feeling of her so close to me. And when she took my hand in hers was the best feeling ever. My wolf and I had little control. She is the most greatest person ever. I couldn't stop myself from letting emotions go. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

I'm in my car right now driving home. I'm tired. But today was worth it. I saw our castle then I passed the gates and some wolves patrolling. I parked my car and got out not bothering to where it is parked. I went through the halls and went to the living room to see dad. I sighed. I'm really not in the mood.

"Cole "he says,and I stopped in my tracks. I turned around facing him. I put on a smug face.

"What is it?"I asked him annoyed, he glares at me.

"Watch your tone Cole!I'm your father yet you don't respect me!"he says,in an alpha tone. But It didn't budge me.

"You're father yet you don't act one!!I told you to never make decisions for me!"I said loudly and he flinched. He glowered at me. Then I heard footsteps coming downstairs to see jai, Travis, Toby and mom.

"What is happening here?"mom asked,I sighed. She looked worried. The boys looked confused.

"What is happening here?"jai asked,I closed my eyed and opened them.

"Maybe later"I said,I was going to go upstairs when Travis grabs my shoulder gently looking concerned.

"Ask your son"dad said frustrated. I clenched my fist.

"Its your fault!! You keep making decisions for Me like I can't make my own!!I don't want her!I don't Want any of them!I only Want my mate! "I growled at him and mom looked More worried.

"Bro calm down"toby said, I sighed. I rubbed my temples.

"You're 25 Cole!and I'm old!who's gonna take my place?we're gonna wait for your mate?!when?when your old? "He roared. My wolf is wanting to come out. But I tried not to let him.

"You know nothing dad,don't bother me"I said,and went up the stairs. Leaving them. I sighed. Went in my room and punched the wall.

I went in the bathroom and washed my face. I tool off my clothes ,only in boxers and I slept. Thinking about my mate.

............................................................

I'm sorry guys if it's short😃