another day

After the happenings last night.  We went to bed. And it was the second best night ever. Cause the most best night I ever had was when we we're with grandma.

I feel so warm and cozy. His hands were wrapped around my waists tightly. His snore so cute and so adorable. My face was in his chest so I looked up and study his handsome features.

His pointy nose,his thin lips, his eyelashes, his outlined features, jaw line and cheek bones. Almost everything on him was perfect. While I had a rough past. 

My cheeks heat up, when I notice he was only in his boxers. I swear  I'm blushing like a mad  women, like who wouldn't for this six pack. His breathing hit my neck when he snuggled in me. And held me tighter.

"Cole"I said quietly, it's already almost noon as the sun is up high and it's illuminating the room. He didn't budge but put on a light kiss on my neck and made me shiver in delight.

"Cole,I need to bath"I said louder, he just stirred and murmured a hmm. He put one of his leg across mine. And he's heavy.

"Cole!"I said loudly but yet he did not budge. So I decided to squirm and get out. And I did. I stand up and put my hands on my hips. I sigh and looked at a cute sleeping Cole. I smiled as his lips are slightly parted. I shook my head and decided to take a bath.  I took a baggy red crop top,and high waist white skirt with a white belt. And white heeled shoes.

I went in the bathroom and took a shower. In the midst of bathing I jump of surprise when a knock of the bathroom door erupted. I turn the shower of as I heard Cole.

"Baby are you in there?"his husky voice said,when he calls me nicknames, it always makes my heart flutter.

"Yeah"I shouted back,and he kind of said an OK or I don't know really,but I swear he said something.  I turned the shower back on and continue my bath.

After taking a shower. I wore my clothes put a little bit of make up,just a smudge cause make up ruins your face just as what mom says.  It makes you look older but that's not really a problem.

I put my hair in a High braided bun. And went out to see Cole smiling at something on his phone.  I looked at him confused and frowned.

Is that the girl he loved?does he really loves me?why is he smiling like that? I thought I was the one the caught his heart.

He noticed me and looked up. His eyes filled with lust and love,his eyes changing colors, so I know jaxon is almost on the surface, but it all fade away when he saw my frown and stood up and cupped my cheeks. He's looking straight into my soul.

"Sweetheart ,what's wrong?"he asked me softly, and I looked down on my shoes,and shook my head no. If mom would say. Sit straight, never be insecure and show the world you're a fighter.

"Baby,please tell me"he pleaded and I looked at his sad eyes. I sighed and he had a very worried expression.

"Do you really love me?"I asked him and he took himself in surprise.  His eyes darken and his lips met mine. The kiss was rough and lustful but it ended quickly for he knows his limits.

"Of course I do,why would you ask that?" He takes my waist.  His eyes shows sadness and hurt. It broke my heart.

"Nothing"I said,he didn't looked convinced. And he flushed me in his chest which is so comfortable. I hugged him back. He kisses my head.

"Please, just let me know"he says broken. I sigh. And kissed his cheek.

"Its just that, the special, you we're talking about. Was she the reason why you're always smiling on your phone? "I asked slowly,and his eyes furrowed then realization hit him. He frowns and kissed the tip of my nose.

"That special girl?oh you know her,she's blonde,so beautiful. Has green eyes, a beautiful body. I drool worthy face. She's kind and I really can't describe her. She's indescribable. And she's right in front of me"he says sweetly with love. I blush and he chuckled. I really shouldn't jump into conclusions. He used his finger to lift my chin to look at him. His brown eyes dazzling.

"And you wanna know what my phone has me smiling?"he asked,I nodded and he smiled. His smile held something. And I  notice.  He was already dressed.  So hot as always with a blue v neck and skinny jeans with rubber shoes.

He opened his phone and gave it to me, he began laughing.  I looked at him confused. And what I saw got me blushing like a tomato. He  got the phone and ran out laughing loudly yelling that I looked cute in the picture.

My mouth hang wide. The picture was me sleeping, my lips parted and drooling. And my face flushed on a muscular chest that comes from Cole.  But only his chest was able to see.

That sneaky rat! I got out of the room and walked fast among the halls.  He wouldn't dare to let anyone see it. Or I'll kick him. Even if I'm not a fighter I will,I will. 

I tried to find him but I couldn't. I went down to the dining room to see every body.  They smiled at me and I smiled back. Jai had a smirk along with the other boys and the girls giggling.  Tricia and James had a surprised couldn't believe it look. My parents looked like a wedding has been done. I looked at them confused. I greeted them.  And sat down, they looked at me with the same impression. I looked confused. I almost Jump out off my chair when a pair of hands and a head rested on my lap with a cute cheeky smiled. 

"Cole "I squealed, and he laughed, crawling back under the table and the guys erupted in laughter. Thats why.

██████████████████████

Thank you  for reading!!!