staying

I looked at cole then to the ground. I was beyond embarrassed and also having butterflies in my stomach. Cole put a strand of my hair behind my ear. His eyes twinkling and me, blushing hard. Travis and Toby we're covering their eyes. Kevin just winked at me.

"Ehhhhhhh!!!oh my!!oh my!!!"the girls squealed.  I hurried my face in coles chest. What is their problem?it's just a kiss,our first kiss. Cole chuckled. Oh that wolf prince.

"Don't be shy princess "he murmured in my ear and Tricia put her hands on Coles shoulder. Cole kissed my head. Wrapping his arms around my waist tighter. I'm glad he calmed down.
"You still call me princess?"I asked him. He nodded his head and kissed my nose and I gave away a giggle.

"You're still my princess, you're my queen, mine and only mine"he said possessively which is a turn on. I smiled. Who new I would end up with cole when I thought he loved someone else.

"You're so sweet"I said.

"Only for you"he said and kissed my nose. I laughed. As a heard a cough.

"You guys are so cheesy"Travis said rolling his eyes and putting his arms around Leigh. Toby and Kevin crossing their arms. I was surprised at Coles remark. He stuck his tongue out at Travis.

"Says the one who used the cheesy words to bang girls "cole smirked as Leigh gasped and puffed getting away from Travis and travis glaring at cole.

Did cole get with a girl?was I the first one he loved?did he bang them?

I asked myself.  Cole looked at me sensing something was wrong.

"Baby are you alright?"his nickname to me, sent me flying.

"No, I'm fine"I said and getting out of his grasp as mom went to me with Tricia.

"Are you sure?"he asked one more time looking in my eyes. I nodded.

"Yup,don't worry I'm sure I'm really fine"I said, Leigh still not talking to Leigh. He sighed in frustration.

"This is your fault"he said and cole gasp dramaticly. He fake frowned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What did I do?"he said faking the enthusiasm. I giggle. Mom and Tricia looked in awe.

"Stop with the act bro I got a glock 21"Travis said and glaring playfully at Cole. He laughed. His laugh was music to my ears. And a guard came and talked to Tricia and mom.

"Your majesty, the boy has been fixed and the damages on his face will take weeks to heal"he said.  We looked at him. Coles hand still on my waist.

"You really beat him bad bro, only with a couple of punches.  I dare to be In your bad side "Kevin said and as Cole chuckled. I think they'll do nice. And as I noticed. Where had jai gone to?

"Yeah,you wouldn't "cole said.
"Plus he deserved it for touching what is mine"his voice became dark. I kissed his cheek to calm him and jaxon. He smiled sheepishly. Bipolar.

"PDA guys"jai suddenly came out of nowhere. He smiled like he just won a prize. We stare at him like crazy. And ignored him. I giggle.

"Thank you, you may leave"mom said and the guard bowed and went out.

"Our baby bestie is finally having a boyfriend"Lucy said and Leigh nodded ignoring Travis attempts.

"OK children, Eliza and me have some things to talk.  Well be in the garden"Tricia said and as Cole groan. Tricia raised a brow.

"Were not children anymore mom"he said and I laughed at his cuteness. Jai just crossed his arm for us ignoring him.

"Whatever you say Cole"she said and her and mom went to the garden some guards behind them. Cole looked at me and smiled.

"You guys are just going to ignore me!?"jai protested as we rolled our eyes at him.

"Great, fine. Traitors!"he yelled pointing at each one of us. Glaring playfully.

"Oh yeah?"Travis asked taking a step to jai and jai smirked.

"Yeah"he said and Travis tackled him. They started calling each other names and pulling hair. I laughed. As Cole whispered in my ear.

"Lets go to your room shall we?"he said and send me shivers. He is staying with me in my room since I'm his mate and my parents trust him not do to anything wrong. I nodded and went up,not bothering on telling the others. We went to my room, he opened the door for me. And we sat on the bed. I sat on his lap as his arms around me. I flushed on his back.

"Its been such a day"I said as Cole missed my cheek.

"Yeah,the best day ever"he said smiling. I smiled back.

"Yeah, so what are you planning Cole?now that you told me I'm your mate"I asked him.

"Well,I'm planning on introducing you to the kingdom, then mark you,mate with you. Marry you. Have 5 children and live with you happily "he said,I smiled at his cheekiness.

"Thats nice"I said and he pecked my Lips. His eyes darkening.  I know that Jaxon is wanting to come out.

"Awww does jaxon want to talk to me?"I turned to face Cole. Both of my legs either side of him. His hands went to my thighs.  It brought tingles and I cupped his cheeks.

"I will not let him control Me. I won't left him with you alone. He's too risky"he said,and I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. I guess this will go alright at all.

............................................................

Thank you readers!!!!