news

We look outside and see medias which we we're avoiding. The people in the fast food looked at us.

"I knew it she was princess Victoria "the woman from earlier said,and the people inside gasp some other smiled at me. I smiled awkwardly and media tried getting but the guards of the McDonald's stopped them. Cole stood up. I wiped my mouth with a tissue and stood up too. Cole called someone and two medias got in. They flashed cameras and started asking me questions. Cole wrapped his other arm around me,and the other one stretched out so to protect me and I went closer to cole.

"Princess!!what are you doing here? "One of the medias said and Cole wrapped his arms around me tighter and told the media to back up but they didn't.

"Who is he?is he your boyfriend?are you two secretly dating? Does your parents know?"they bombarded me with questions. I dug my face in Coles chest to hide myself. And he wrapped his arms around Me more tightly and turning us around as couple of medias got in maybe two or three,I don't know. My face is on Coles chest and his scent strong as ever.

"Enough!!"Cole said,but not loudly enough to stop the medias the people inside the fast food we're standing as I caught a glimpse of them.

"Princess!! Is it true that you are playing with the boy?!some say they saw you yesterday with another boy!! Are you hooking up with them!? Is it true??princess!! "They bombarded me with awful questions and I close my eyes,Coles breathing was hard. And when I look up at him,it was the first time I saw emotions in his eyes. He was angry and mad. His jaw clenched.

"When I say enough!enough!! You have no respect to your future queen!! And you have no right to judge her like that!!y'all a disgrace to our country!!all of your news aren't even true, your just making them for money. You're even worst than criminals!! Damn it !!I said stop!!"he voice was loud,dark,scary filled with power and authority. The medias stopped. They look at him with fear and surprised. I almost laughed at their reaction but I had to admit. I was surprised by Coles reaction. This took us the opportunity to run out of the fast food with Cole protecting me from the media outside and then I saw our guard they came to us and made way for us from the media, they asked Me questions but Ignored them and Cole assisting me inside the car, I went in the passenger seat and Cole went in the drivers seat. I sigh in relief.

The medias outside surrounded our car until the guards swat them away. Then Cole started the car and sped out. I heard him sigh.

"Took them long enough "he said through greeted teeth, his hands we're clenched on the wheel his knuckles turning white. I put my hands over his and his features soften. He glanced at me for a moment then back at the road. His grip loosening. He calmed down. I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. I was grateful at what he did.

"Thank you Cole,for everything ",I say, and my heart skipped a beat when he smiled. He smiled!!he looks great when he smiles. His smile lights up everything. I smile back.

"Its fine princess, and they we're talking about rubbish "he says,I smiled more. And before I know it. We we're back home. He parked the car and I saw my parents with a bunch of guards and Lucy and Leigh. I took my hand off Cole and I missed his touch.

"Are you alright Tori?"Cole asked,and his face showed concerned. I smile at him.

"I'm fine"I say,and he gets out first and opens the door for me. And I smiled at him and he smiled back that made my heart skipped another beat. Mom and came to me they hugged me.

"Sweetie are you alright? "Mom asked me and dad kissed my forehead.

"I'm fine"I said,and the girls went to me. They hugged me.

"Vic,are you alright?"Lucy asked.
"Are you hurt?"Leigh asked.

"I'm fine,I promise"I said,and they sigh in relief. They looked at Cole.

"I'm glad Cole was there"Lucy said and Leigh nodded. My parents looked at Cole. They smiled with gratitude.

"Thank you,this is the reason why I picked you"mom said,dad nodded.

"Its my duty your majesty"Cole said, and he glanced at me. The girls looked at me confused. I shook my head.

"Oh and we saw the news,that was epic"Leigh says,chuckling.

"Yeah,you should've saw all their faces when Cole threw a fit"Lucy says,laughing and cow put on his serious face. Mom and dad laughed.

"Come on,we have a lot to talk about "dad said,and we followed with Cole behind me and the girls teasing me again.

My Royal Body GuardOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara