nightmares

I woke up panting,sweating and my heart beat fast. I look around my room and saw that I was in my room. I sighed. I wipe my sweat. And a knock on the door came.

"Princess are you alright?"I heard Coles voice on the other side,I grew nervous that maybe I said something that I was asleep and he heard. I calmed down when he asked again.

"I'm fine Cole"I said,and he didn't reply back. I noticed that it was already morning. I jump out of bed and got clothes. I decided to wear jeans shorts ,pink blouse and black knee length boots. I went in the bathroom and took a bath and wore the clothes I got.

I grab my phone and I grab a purse. I got out of my room and saw Cole beside it, handsome as always. His hair was messy, he wore a white shirt with a print that says 'rock'n roll' ,black leather jacket with jeans and knee length combat boots.

"Good morning Tori"he says smiling. His smile always makes my heart skip a beat and I don't even know if I like him. I smiled back.

"Good morning too Cole"I said,and we walked down the halls and as usual. We walked to the living room.

"Your hair seems to have a new style today Cole"I said smiling,he holds back a smile. I laughed.

"I didn't have time to fix it"he says,ruffling his hair more. I looked at him. His eyes meeting mine. Those eyes are very strange.

"Its fine ,it looks good on you anyway"I said,he smiles widely and that made my heart skip a million beat. His smile is so cute.

"Thank you,I think "he said and we laughed, his laugh was music to my ears. When we entered the dining room and saw my parents with the girls. My parents have confused look while the girls mouth hang wide. Cole cleared his through and became stern again.

"Good morning everyone "I greeted them and sat down beside mom. Cole just stood in the entrance. The girls mouth we're still hanging wide.

"Are you alright? "I asked them,they got out of their trance and shook their hear going back to eating.

"Any plans for today Victoria? "Dad asked me, drinking his tea. I wipe my mouth with a tissue before answering.

"Ill think about it father "I said,he nods and mom got a text on her phone. Her eyes we're tired. I guess because of duty. She looked at me.

"Well I think I know what you're gonna do today"mom said,I looked at her.

"Mother misses, she wanted us to visit her but me and your father are way too busy. So you'll have to go alone "after mom said dad, I smiled wide. I love grandma and I miss her too. She lives far away from here since she wants a naturely environment.

"Of course ,I miss grandma"I said,mom smiled. And she called a maid.

"Please pack clothes for Victoria, for five days OK?"mom said and the maid nodded. And went. Wait five days?and now?

"Right now mother?"I asked her,she nods. I finished my food.

"Yes,and Cole will be there too,so Cole you may go home and pack clothes good for five days"mom said,Cole nodded immediately and was gone.

"Awww, I wish we could come but we can't"the girls pout. I laughed at their cuteness. I smiled.

"You can you know"mom said,dad was busy on his phone.

"We can't,our chapter test in school is today and there's no retake "I smiled at them. After eating the girls left, my luggage with clothes were already in the car but Cole was still not here. I went back to my room and got important stuffs. Of course I got a bag to put all of it too.

I went downstairs and saw Cole, mom was talking to him so was dad. I went to them.

"Ready?"dad said, I nodded and Cole took my bag for me,I thanked him. We went to the car with mom and dad following us. Cole put my bag in the back seat.

"Be Safe honey,tell your grandma we miss her. And Cole take care of our daughter"dad said,I hugged them. Cole nodded and I waved at them. Cole opened the back seat door of the car.

"Can I sit on the passenger seat? "I asked him. He hesitated and Cole the back door and opened the passenger seat door. I got in and he closed the door, he got in the drivers seat. My parents waved at me and I waved back even though they can't see me ,because the windows we're tinted.

"Do you know that way Cole?"I asked him,he nodded. He focused on the road. I looked outside.

After like it seems like 30 minutes I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Can we make a stop?I need to use the comfort room"I said,Cole glanced at me and nodded. After a minutes we stopped at a gas station. Cole refilled the car and I went in the comfort room. I got one of the cubicles and did my business. After that I got out and washed my hands and fixed my hair.

I got out of the CR,and saw Cole leaning against the car crossing his arms.

Why does he look good all the time?why do I feel this?why is he so strange?is he hiding something?do I like him?

He looked so handsome with his hair and everything. He saw me,I smiled at him and he did too. I can't get over with his smile. I went near him. He opened the door for me and got in too. We drove for another set of hours.

.........................................................