the kiss

I woke up in my bedroom. I have fallen asleep on the car ride. I wonder who carried me. A part of me wanted it to be Cole but I had to find out.

I got out of bed. I went in the shower and bathe. I put a robe around me and went to my walk in closet. I changed into. I pink knee length dress that was fitted on top and flowy on the bottom. I tied my hair in a high pony tail and pink high heels. I grabbed my purse and phone.

When I went out I didn't saw Cole. Well it's strange since I see him almost everyday. I went to the kitchen but I didn't saw mom Instead I saw Daniel in the living room all dressed up. He got up and gave me and hug.

"Daniel,what a surprise "I said smiling, his hands rested on my waist. I didn't like the feeling.

"Hello princess, well I'm glad you're ready cause we're going on a date"he said,I smiled. I didn't know this, must've been moms idea.

"Oh,let's go then"I said,I just wanted this to be over and I kind of miss Cole.

We went to his car and being a gentlemen ,he opened the car door for me. We passed buildings and people. Then we stopped at a restaurant. Then I realize.

"What if the media sees me?"I asked him,he looked at me. He gave me a sunglass. I put it on and we went out. I ducked my head. We sat on a couple seat and we ordered.

We did a little talking and walked around a private park. I saw people and animals even plants. We we're walking when he Intertwined our hands. I didn't wanted to make him feel bad so I let him hold my hand.

"Its beautiful today"he said and glancing at me, I smiled and agreed.

"Today was really fun Daniel,thank you"I said,he caressed my hand. I had a feeling saying Its wrong.

"Anytime princess "he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled nervously. After sometime we went home.

He opened the car door for Me. I thanked him. He stood behind me beside his car. I turned to him.

"I had a great time Daniel"I said maybe this best for me to forget about my feelings for Cole. He stared at me and held both of my hands and came closer.

"Me too, I have to tell you something"he said leaning closer. I grew nervous, I know he's going to kiss me and he's not even my first kiss. His other hand went to my cheek cupping it.

"I really like you"he said that and his lips met mine. His lips we're soft but I didn't liked the kiss. But I didn't wanted to make him feel bad. So I let him kiss me. After that he pulled away he smiled. I smiled back. Then he pecked my lips one more time.

"I don't know if I like you too Daniel,I'm sorry"I said apologizing to him. He smiled.

"Its fine,plus I can wait. We'll I have to go, bye Victoria "he said, waved at me and got in his car and sped. Daniel is just a friend. But I don't know how to get out of this mess. I didn't notice someone was here I turned around and saw a serious handsome face. He wore the right guard clothes today. And he still looked nice. His hair gelled formally. I smiled at him and my heart pained a little when he ignored my smile. I went to him. He was at the porch.

"Hello Cole"I said and he bowed his head. He's pretty tall.

"Hello too your Highness "he said and I had a confused look.

"Cole, I told you to never call me that"I said,he just stared at me. And shook his head. Whats wrong with him?

"I'm never allowed to princess, I'm just your guard"he said, his voice a little bit stern.

"Well I'm allowing you" I said as a matter of fact. He sighed. I knew I won. I went inside and saw Lucy. She hugged Me.

"So how's the date?"she asked excitedly. I smiled at her and we sat down on the couch.

"Well it was nice"I told her. She smiled widely.

"Full details"she said,I laughed at her and she was so giddy and all. After that we went to the garden. Cole followed us. We watered my garden and such. We had a great time but then I remembered Daniel kissing me,I didn't told her. After that she went home. Cole had been serious like the first day. We went to the library and read books. I sat on the couch while he just stood.

"Cole why are you so serious?"I said standing up and putting the book on it's place getting another. I turned to him. He was serious as ever.

"I do my job seriously "he said, his voice thick and powerful.

"Oh"is the only thing I replied and sat back down.

"Why don't you read a book?"I said,he shook his head and denied. I signed. I continue reading my book.

"Are you uncomfortable with me?"I asked him. A few minutes later. He sighed and looked at me. His eyes that light my world.

"Of course not princess"he said, I smiled when he called me princess. He makes me have butter flies. Then after that. The hours went on. We got out of the library. And dine. My parents got him early. We had dinner.

I went to my room. And slid on pyjamas. I got under the covers praying that I won't get nightmares.

I sleep thinking of Cole, and a smiled on my lips.

............................................

Sorry guys if that's too short.

Please vote and comment...