Princess Victoria

I woke up stretching. Last night I didn't slept well. The light illuminating the room. I stood up, and did a little exercise.

I went In my luxurus bathroom, and went in the shower. After showering. I got In a pink sleeve less dress and pink heels. I put a little make up on since I don't really put anything that much. Mom always says I'm beautiful . I went downstairs,maids and guards bowing at me and greeting me and of course I greet them back.

I went down the long stairs, and saw mom and dad. They sat on the dining table as always in the morning. I kissed dads cheek and moms too.

"Good morning mother,good morning father"I greeted them and sat down. The maids giving me food and water. Yup,it's always like this everyday. I thanked them. I grabbed a spoon and our food in my mouth.

"So, sweetie. Are you ready to meet your body guard?"mother said,I nodded smiling although I'm hesitant and nervous.

"I am mother "I said, dad drank his coffee.

"He's nice, I'm sure you'll like him"mother says, wiping her mouth with a tissue. I did the same. The maids got our plates taking them away.

"Let's go, "dad said, kissing my cheek and taking moms hand. We went outside the garden. Our garden was huge. With hundreds of flowers but I like rose the most.

We go through the halls, guards assisting us. Maids bowing their head. We went through the living room and then through the back door, both of the front and back doors with double and 10 feet High with porches.

Our garden has its own little table ,pool, and I have a little garden there. We went to the table and saw down. A maid carrying an umbrella. I sat down and my parents did too.

The maids brought us juice. I got one and drank a little. After then. Three men In suites went near us, mom and dad stood up. I followed. I recognize the two but the other one, no. When they were infront of us,I caught a better glimpse of him.

He was handsome, I Must say. I've met other princes of other kingdoms but none of them are good looking as him.

Victoria! Stop it!he's your guard!

I scolded myself.

He had brown hair, stunning brown eyes,pointy nose, fantastic jawline,thin lips,hot body or build body and most of all tall. He was near perfect. I stop drooling over him when his eyes met mine. It held power. I don't know why.

"Victoria,this is Cole. He will be your guard. He will follow you everywhere and do whatever you want."dad said, I smiled and Cole bowed his head.

"Its a pleasure to service you, your Highness "he said, with no smile evident. Well this is going to be great. (Sarcastic)

"For now on, you are dismissed. You will start tomorrow"father said, dismissing Cole. And the other two.

"Yes,your majesty. We must leave"Cole said, he never looks at me. I got a little disappointed. He bowed down. And to me too. I nodded and them three went.

"Well he's fine mother"I said, and looked at mom and dad. They smiled at me And dad got a call. Its royal duties.

"Sweetie,why don't you go to your room or anywhere just not outside the castle cause me and your father have somewhere to go"mom said, I smiled and hugged her. Then I went Back to the castle.

I went to my room, and got my phone and sat on my bed. I texted Lucy.

Lucy has been my friend since I was here. She's the daughter of my aunt Sophia. She's really nice. She is brunette. And has hazel eyes.

From Vic:
Hey Lucy
From Lucy:
Hey Vic,whatcha up to?
From Vic:
Nothing much and I met my guard today.
From Lucy:
Thats great, is he hot?
From Vic:
Well, a little.
From Lucy:
OMG!!he must be perfect!!you never compliment a guy.
From Vic:
Very funny. So, what are ya doing?
From Lucy:
Reading a book with Leigh.
From Vic:
Tell her for me hi! And what book are you reading?
From Lucy:
She says hi too. And the history of the love story of me and Kevin.
From Vic:
Hahaha. Well, bye. See you soon.
from Lucy:
Bye too. And to your little hot body guard; )

I laughed at her last text. She's really crazy.

Leigh is her cousin on the father side. She's also my friend. Along with Kevin.

Lucy has a crush on Kevin. Since we we're 14. They look so cute together. But Lucy doesn't want to tell Kevin and you know why.

I decided to play games.

After hours of playing games,I got bored and went out to my little garden on the far side of the castles garden.

I have roses,lily's,daffodils, Daisy's in a row. I asked a maid to get me a sprinkler and I watered the plants. I love them, this was my hobby or I would go to the forest. I sat on the grass. Playing with the petals of the roses.

Butterfly's fly around my garden,and the sunlight making it more perfect to look at.

After hours, of wondering around the castle. Its finaly evening.

My parents aren't home yet,so I ate alone. After eating, I went back to my room. I took a bath and wore my pyjamas. I went under the covers and looked up at the ceiling.

I'm kinda scared of falling sleep, I don't want to have nightmares again. I closed my eyes. I tried not to think about it. Instead,I didn't have a choice but to think about my body guard at how he will be.