Shopping

I woke up, stretching. The sun lighting my room up. I stood up and went to the bathroom, wash my face. And brushed my teeth. I Tied my hair in a messy bun.

I went out and went to my walk In closet. If I forgot to mention my closet has a balcony. I opened the glass doors at the right. The fresh air hitting me. I could see the whole view of the kingdom. The fountain upfront of the front garden. And guards. Some maids watering the plants. And I saw Cole with two of the guards talking.

Well, I guess he's serious as always. His face held no emotion.
He looks good by the way. He wore a blue sleeveless hoodie with a navy brown leather jacket with navy brown pants and knee combat boots. His hair as it's usual ,awesome.

What is happening to me?why am I being like this?he's my guard, I can't like him. Its just so confusing. He's just the perfect man that every girl wants. I need to stop thinking about this.

I sighed,and walked back in and grabbed a sleeved knee length dress, colored blue with a v neck line and knee length blue boots, 4 Inches . I walked out and went to the bathroom taking a bath. Wearing my clothes. I put my hair in a high pony tail. I grab my phone and walked out. Lucy and Leigh we're busy today since I texted them last night. I got out of my room and Cole was standing next to my door guarding it.

I grew nervous about the happenings in the library, I turned at him. He bowed. His brown eyes shining.

"Good morning, your- Victoria"I giggle at his mistake, I nodded my head. I'm glad he didn't made this awkward.

"Good morning too Cole,"I said,and walked down the halls and of course him following me,and I kind of forgot about my date yesterday. Because of the library incident.

"Your parents have already left"Cole said,I turned to him and smiled.

"Thanks for telling me that,and we have somewhere to go"I said,he nods following me. We went to the kitchen and saw a maid. She greeted me and checks out Cole. OK,he gets all the attention.. how come?

I grabbed an apple and took a bite. I grabbed a glass of water and drank. After finishing eating the apple.

"Where are we going Victoria?"Cole asked, I put the glass in the sink.

"Well,we're going shopping "I said,he nods and calls someone.

"Hello Simone, please get the car ready. Me and the princess have somewhere to go"he says,ending the call with authorized voice.
We walked out of the castle and there was my car. Its a Red Ferrari. Cole opened the door of the back seat and I went in. He closed the door and went in on the drivers seat. He started the car and started waking way to the city. People were walking and there we're tons of cars and stores.

"Let's go to Victoria's secret "I said,and he parked the car in front of the big store. I grabbed my sunglasses and put them on so that the media won't recognize me and bombard me with questions and interview. Cole got out first and opened the back seat door for me. He opened the door of the store for me. When we got in. Most of the people inside we're girls and some boys. The girls eyes went to the man behind me 2 inch away. And the boys eyes went to mine. But the girls eyes stayed at Coles. Which I grew uncomfortable with. I'm glad they didn't recognize me. A lady went to us. She looks nice.

"Good morning ma'am, sir"she says, I smiled at her.

"Good morning "I say,me and Cole went a section of dresses and the lady assisting us. There we're different dresses. I got a red velvet dress with a sweet heart neckline and a black belt with raffles on the end. I also got a black dress that ends 3 inch under my butt that is fitted.

I went to the change closet and changed into the red dress. It looks nice On me I might say. I tried the black one and it fitted nice. Ill buy this. I changed back into my blue dress and saw Cole ignoring 4 girls that were flirting with him. He was looking the other way around.

"I'm sorry,but I have a girlfriend"he says to the girls, and they had a look of confused. Maybe they didn't saw me with him.

"Who?"one of them asked,and they dress and make up way too much. I decided to help Cole,since nobody recognizes me. I went my way to them.

"Hey babe"I said,nearing Cole. He stared at me. Fighting to smile. I smiled at him and wrapped an arm around his waist and he didn't hesitate wrapping an arm around my shoulders. The girls looked at me ,envied. They roll their eyes. I hate to admit but I feel comfortable and safe under Coles arm. The girls left. And the lady earlier got the dresses on my hand. She looked at the both of us.

"You guys are really cute together " she says smiling at us and a blush crept to my face but we couldn't drop the act because the girls earlier were looking at me, actually glaring.

"Thank you"Cole said,rubbing my forearm up and down and I shivered under his electric touch. The lady made it's way to the counter. We followed her but kept our hands around each other. The lady behind the counter smiled at us and whispered something to the lady with her and the lady looked at us and smiled. I have already took my arm off around him but his arm is still around Me.

"What a cute couple "the lady behind the counter says and her friend nodded. I blushed at the comment.

"Thanks"I said,they smiled and the lady gave me the bag with the dresses and cole gives her my debit card. And the lady gives it back. We thanked them and went out. Cole keeps his arm around me and puts on sunglasses. He opens the back seat door for me and I thanked him. He wents in the driver seat and starts the car.
Its very quiet and awkward. I looked at the window and the rear viewer. Cole was looking at the road and his eyes met mine at the mirror. Then he turn his eyes back at the road.

"Thank you, Victoria "he says,I glance at him at the mirror. I smiled at him.

"Its no problem Cole "I smiled,looking out the window. The feeling of Coles arm around me hasn't fade and I don't know why.

"Where are we up next princess? "He said,and when he said princess I felt special. Oh I can't like him, can I?

"Lets eat,I'm starving. So it's McDonald's"I say,he nods . We went to McDonalds and he Parks the car. He gets out and opens the door for me. We went inside McDonald's and we went to the line.

"What so you want Tori?"he asked,I raised my eyebrow at his nickname and smiled.

"Well,you want me to call you Victoria,but it's too long your Highness so Tori might just do"he explains, I nodded liking the name. Then it was our turn to order.

"Uhmm, 2 coke, 2 fries and 2 mcburgers please"Cole said,the lady brought us our orders in a tray and Cole paid for us,the lady gives us our change and we went to a couple seat.

Cole puts the tray down and pulls out a chair for me,I thanked him. He then sits down across from me. I started eating. He did too. And I can't stop staring when his Adams apple moves at every gulp and his jaw clenched at every chew. I looked away cause it will be awkward.

"Cole where do you live?"I asked him to stop the silence, he stops eating and looks at me.

"I live in an apartment ,down Bradford street"he says,my eyes widen.

"That's too far"I say,then we heard an old couple say a table away.

"They look so cute honey"the old woman says,and the old man agrees.

"Well it's fine,and I need this job Tori"he says,I nod not wanting him to be uncomfortable. We we're eating when we heard the two women beside us talked.

"Does that girl look like princess Victoria? "She asked the other women. I look down. And cole sensed it.

"Don't be bothered by them"he says,and I almost fall out of my chair in surprise when flashes of cameras came into view.