sleep over

After our embarrassing conversation. We decided to explore the castle. Leigh and Lucy would talk about random things, they would ask Cole questions and such.

After going to the library. We went to my room. Cole followed at where would we go. And Lucy and Leigh. Would wink at me and Cole would go nearer to me but I would just roll my eyes.

We arrived at my room, Leigh sat on the little couch and Lucy sat on my bed. Cole stayed outside.

"Lucy,how's Kevin?"Leigh asked her,Lucy out her hand on her heart pretending to be in loved. She was looking at the ceiling then to us.

"He's fine "she says,dreamily. She's really head over heels for Kevin.

"Whatever Lucy"Leigh rolled her eyes. And we laughed. Lucy just puffed. Crossing her arms. Then a bright Idea went in my mind.

"Lets have a sleep over"I said,Lucy and Leigh's eyes light up. They nodded and answered at the same time.

"Yes!"that said,and then we laughed. Mom and dad would be early tonight.

"Wait, I'll call lotty to bring me clothes"Lucy says,callling lotty . Leigh gods her phone too . They made calls. While I went to the walk in closet. I rummaged on it. I found a pink pair of pyjamas. And sleeping socks. And a pair of undies. I went outside and saw Lucy was done with the Call while Leigh was not. I put the things in the little drawer with a lamp on it.

"Yup,I'm ready"Leigh finally finished her call, and I suddenly remember Cole outside guarding us. Does he ever get tired standing?

"Let's go bake cookies"Lucy shouted and Leigh nodded frankly. I nodded too. And we went outside my room. Then we saw Cole standing next to my door with a handsome stern face and his arms on his back. He looks young for his age. He turns his body to us. And bows down slightly.

"You don't need to stand there all the time Cole, I'm capable of watching over myself in the castle "I say, the girls nodded agreeing but had smirks.

"Your Highness, the king and queen left you to me to watch and protect. So it's my duty to protect you and be at your side at all times. We can't trust anyone and it's my job"he says,his voice always makes me shiver. I nodded my head in grateness. Leigh and Lucy we're looking around whistling and I groan. They giggle.

......................

After with the talking with Cole,we had come down and made cookies in our luxury kitchen, I say we made a lot of mess. Flour everywhere including our clothes. We had a great time. Lotty came and brought clothes for Leigh and Lucy since Leigh was talking to her mom. We finished baking and took a bath and wore pyjamas.

Its nighttime of course. Mom and dad have arrived, we're currently in the dining room eating dinner, I sat beside Lucy and then Leigh. Cole was standing just a few feet away from us.

Has he eaten yet?how does he manage it?is he really serious about this guard thing?

I finished my dinner. And so did the girls. I grabbed a tissue and wiped it on my mouth and so did the girls. Mom and dad we're talking about something.

"Please try not to make to much noise"mom said,as we stood up and we waved at them goodbye. Cole followed us.

"Aren't you going home Cole?"I asked him, all of us turning to him.

"No,your Highness. I get to watch you until 12 midnight and then starts at 6 in the morning."he says,the girls and I had surprised look. I frown at Cole.

"Aren't you tired yet?and you haven't eaten yet too"I said,concerned filled my voice and I don't know why.

"Its fine your highness,I was full by the cookies you made"he said,I smiled and we did offered Cole cookies earlier ,he denied a dew times but then gave in. My heart skipped a beat when his soft brown eyes met mine.

"Ahem "someone cleared their voice and I looked at Leigh and Lucy, who were smiling like idiots,and smirking. I bit my lip to stop myself from blushing.

"OK,guys we're here ya know and let's get going"Leigh said,winking at me and we then went to my room.

We had so much fun,we drank anything we like and ate,we watched movies, told each other stories. Until we didn't know it was midnight, we slept.

Lucy in the middle and in her left was Leigh and on her right was me. Its already one,Cole had left, I think so. I sighed and closed my eyes.

Its only the first day of him being here and I'm already attached to him? Stop it Victoria!!

I had scolded myself, and forced myself to sleep.