It starts today

I woke up, yawning. The sun lighting the room. I looked at my clock and saw that is was 7 ,I have tutor lessons at 9. I stretched and walked in the bathroom. I took a bath.

I put a little make up on. And a maid braiding my hair. I was dressed in a floral pink dress with pink doll shoes. I grabbed my phone And walked down the hall, to the stairs and the living room,to see cole with my parents.

"Good morning honey "mother said,kissing by cheek and I hugged dad. Cole bowing slightly.

"Good morning your Highness"he says, he looked hot. He wore a collared purple shirt with a blue suit, white and blue jeans with knee combat boots. I smiled at them.

"Good morning mother,father and good morning to Cole"I said, smiling. Cole nodded as a pleasure.

"So sweetie, Cole will start guarding you today, and we better get going. We still have errunds to run. "Mom said,kissing my forehead also dad. Coles hands were behind his back and his muscles flexing by his shirt.

I feel like a pervert!!

"Good bye mother and father"I said hugging them both.

"Good bye Victoria"dad said,and I wave good bye. So now it's just me and Cole. He was like a true body guard.

"Have you eaten yet princess?"he asked me,the word princess giving me an unusual feeling.

"Not yet, but I'll just grab an apple"I said,walking to the kitchen and him following me. I grabbed an apple from the table.

"So, you have tutor lessons, at 5 minutes princess. Are you going to attend?"he asked, his voice firm. I nodded. Taking a bite of the apple.

"Well yes, we should get going"I said, we went up to the 4th floor and then left right the corner. He opened the big doors for me of the library and saw Madam Wilkins.

"Oh, princess Victoria "she said,in her cheery smile. She kisses both of my cheeks. And her attention went to Cole.

"Hello Madam Wilkins "I said, smiling at her. Our library was huge with million of books like in beauty and the beast.

"Hello to Victoria, and who might this young man be?"she asked,motioning to Cole. I looked at him then back to madam Wilkins since he looked like he had no plan of Introducing his self.

"Oh this is Cole, and Cole this is madam Wilkins, my tutor "I said,introducing them. Madam Wilkins smiled at him while Cole just nodded. Madam Wilkins whispered in my ear.

"He's a man with few words"she says and I laugh we took a seat on the table with four chairs. Cole just stood beside me.

Madam Wilkins started teaching me the history of England. Then on and on. Cole would just stand. Madam Wilkins would ask him question.

He's 25,lives in California with no parents. I kind of pity him for in a young age he was working already to live. I know I don't have real parents too but I've got one now and they loved Me with everything.

After an hour of teaching. We had finish. I said goodbye to madam Wilkins. Then we walked out of the library and we encountered knights. They bowed down at me and I nodded.

When we we're walking around the hall of the west wing. I stopped when I received a text from Lucy.

From Lucy:
Hey Vic!can I come there?cause I'm bored here
From Vic:
Sure

After texting Lucy. I looked at cole that was more than serious. I raised and eyebrow at him but he just stared at me.

"Why don't you talk much Cole?"I asks him curious. He didn't had any emotion when I asked him.

"There's nothing much to talk about "he said,a firm answer. I nodded.

"Well,lady Lucy Is coming over, so we must wait for her in the living room "I said, he nodded. His brows in a straight line. We walked down the west wing then to the living room. I sat down at one of the sofas.

There was an awkward silence,I even wonder how he managed. I sat on the sofa while he just stood beside the end of the sofa. So I just decided to play candy crush.

After a few minutes a maid come to us.

"Your Highness, lady Lucy is here"she said, I said thanks and stood up. Then she left and came in Lucy. I hugged her and she did too.

"Hello Lucy"I said,we kissed each others cheek.

"Hi Vic"she said, and eyed Cole. I rolled my eyes. And she whispered at me.

"You didn't tell Me he was this hot"she said and I laughed at her.
"Lucy this is Cole,my body guard and Cole this is lady Lucy the daughter of my aunt Teresa "I introduced them. Lucy nodded her head smiling and Cole bowed.

"Well, he's a man with few words "she said and I laughed even more looking at Cole, who just listened.

"He gets that, a lot "I said,in her ear. We chuckled and then Lucy had an idea.

"Hey let's call Leigh "she said,I nodded agreeing. She took her phone out and called Leigh. I didn't listen to their conversation cause I was too busy checking Cole out which was weird.

When his eyes met mine I felt this electricity flowing through me. Which was odd. I looked away. After a minute Lucy has finished.

"She's coming "she says, I nodded. She looks at Cole. And I got this feeling of jealousy or I'm just hallucinating.

"Why don't we wait here"I say and we sat down. Lucy got her phone texting someone, and I drank the juice that the maid gave us. Then out of nowhere Lucy spoke.

"Cole,how old are you"she asks. Cole yet have no emotion.

"25"he said in a husky voice. Lucy looked at me winking.

"Woa,I thought you we're 20 "she says,astonishing. Her eyes held mischievousness. I got the feeling worried.

"Do you have a girlfriend? "She asks him. But Cole did not make his answer long.

"No"he shook his head. Lucy smirked at Me. I furrow my eyes at her and she just winked at me.

"Do you fancy Victoria?"she asked,him. I gasp. She was smirking.

"Lucy"I scolded her. She just laughed.

"Please answer my question Cole"she says,I rubbed my nose. Oh this girl.

"I don't lady Lucy, because my work here is to watch over her not fancy her"he said,and I got a little disappointed. Lucy shrugged. Dropping the subject.

We waited for a few minutes,me and Lucy would make conversations and Cole would just stand there, he takes his job seriously. And then Leigh came in. She is brunette like Lucy but has brown eyes. We hugged her.

"Hey Leigh"we said.

"Hey guys"she said,and her eyes drifted to Cole. She looked at Me then to Cole that was right beside me.

"OMG!you never told me you had a boyfriend Vic"she said,giggling. I blushed. Lucy laughing too. O blushed deeper. In the corner of my eyes I saw Cole staring at me for a few seconds.

"No, he's not my boyfriend"I said,and Leigh stopped hyperventilating.

"What?then who's he?"she asked,Lucy smiles.

"He's her body guard"Lucy says,and Leigh as was surprised.

"Oh sorry,I thought you we're together, cause you two looked like a couple."Leigh said,I blushed deeper. And Lucy smirked. Whispering something to Leigh.

"Yeah,I even thought that too"Lucy said after whispering at Leigh. I shook my head and groan.

"I just met him yesterday"I says, Lucy and Leigh had mischievous looks.