Im scared.

Its been a day,everything. About Cole and wolf and everything. It got me stressed out. Tricia and James are in their designated room, and guess what?Leigh is travis's mate. Yeah. And that's the reason why they we're close and the reason why he didn't told us earlier because he was testing the pull on Leigh and what a childish move. Lucy and Kevin are having a thing but being complicated. And Cole here is too sweet to be true. Hes sure is perfect. He was so gentle on me and possessive.

I'm in my room right now,thinking about everything. I love Cole. But I don't know how to tell him. And I'm nervous, he's the king of wolves and I'll be ruling by his side with wolves. What if they won't like me? Daniel didn't actually came. I think so. Cole is with my dad talking about something.

After a few minutes still no Cole. Until then I heard a very girly shriek down the hall and a thud. I got up from bed and opened the door, peaking through. What I saw got me laughing.

Travis was on top of jai. Pulling his hair and straddling him and calling him names. Jai protested but I guess Travis was a bit furious.

"You dumbass!!talk to my girl like that and I'll pull your hair out!"Travis said,smacking jai and jai laughing.

"Ow...eh...Ow..ah!"jai said in pain while laughing. Jai finally got Travis off him and came running to me, I chuckled at them. Travis glared at jai,while he hid behind Me.

"You're gonna die jai!"Travis growled playfully. And jai put his hand on his heart. Drama!

"After our moments,after the things that happened! You're leaving me for a girl!"jai said dramaticly. Travis rolled his eyes.

"Oh you guys"I said while laughing. These boys aren't that bad. Jai got out from behind me and running away laughing. Travis followed him and he began shrieking. That boy got some voice.

I decided to see the girl, I went to the living room and there I saw Toby with Daniel. Daniel looked at me and smiled. He came to me and hugged me. Toby had a worried look and I know why.

"Hey babe,how are you?"he asked me and pecked my lips. And Toby growled but Daniel ignored him.

"I,uh"I pushed him stuttering. He had a concerned look. He grabbed my hand.

"Whats wrong?"he asked me,I shake my head no. He furrow his eyes brows and then smiled.

"Hey, I was wondering if we could go somewhere later?"he asked, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. I nervously fiddled with my finger.

"She can't and will not"Toby said standing behind daniel, he turned around facing him with clenched fist.

"What is your problem?"he asked harshly. I grabbed Daniels forearm but he shoved my arm away.

"She's no longer available and she's not going any where with you"Toby said keeping his stance, his glance dark.

"What do you mean no longer available?"Daniel asked ,ready to pounce on Toby. Toby smirked.

"She's already taken"Toby said, Daniel had a confused and angry look.

"By you? Dream on"Daniel said smirking. Toby put on a smug look. And pointed behind us.

"Him "he said and then I heard a very dangerous growl causing Me to flinch. I turned around so did Daniel and there stood cole with dark eyes, so handsome.

"Who the shit are you?"Daniel said angrily while I pushed an arm to his chest to stop him. Cole growled darkly. His eyes turning black.

"And who the hell are you ?"Daniel hissed ,Cole growled and Travis holding him. Jai stood in the middle.

"OK, stop this"he said,Toby took me away from the two but daniel grabbed my waist and pushed me to his side. Cole growled. His eyes almost glowing that means jaxon was wanting to take control. Toby pulled me again and pushed me behind him.

"What is going on here?"mom arrived with Tricia. Tricia looked at me and then went to me also mom. Daniel glared at Cole.

"This prick is saying that Victoria is his"he said through gritted teeth. Cole got Out of their hold and threw a punch to daniel ,and we heard a crack. I gasp, I was going to stop them but mom hold Me back. As Cole threw another punch at Daniel earning another sickening crack.

"Stop!"I shouted as tears build up In my eyes. Mom and Tricia stopped me and Cole got on Daniel punching him again , and then the guys got them two separated. Guards went in. But my mom told them so stay where they are. Cole was raging in fury.
Jai and Travis did their best on holding him back. Toby got Daniel. Daniels face was bad!!he had bruises on his eyes. And a busted lip. His head bleeding and his eyes almost closing.

"Don't you ever touch my mate like that!"Cole growled, mom let go of me and I went to Cole hugging him. Then I heard footsteps and saw the girls with Kevin giving Me concerned look. Cole hugged me tight. He smelled me and calmed down a little. He was panting and growling.

"You-youre gonna pay for this, whatever you are"daniel tried saying, my eyes widen. He knows that Cole isn't normal. Cole looked at him and his eyes darken again. I grabbed his face with both of my hands. And looked in his eyes.

"Cole, I'm here I'm here"I said,his eyes darken more before his lips touched mine. His lips we're soft, so sweet. Our eyes closed as he kissed me with hunger and lust. He deepen the kiss by grabbing me by the waist closer to him. I put my hands around his neck. His lips were rough and soft at the same time. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, I denied and he growled, I pulled away and rested my forehead against his. This was our first kiss and it sent me flying in the clouds.

Then I just noticed that Daniel was sent to a guest room being aid. Cole pecked my lips one more time. Dad and James was In dads office. The girls we're going to explode by giddyness. I was blushing hard. Mom and Tricia had proud looks.

...............................................

Sooo???sorry if it took long enough for me to update