Oh my gosh

We stared at the door, waiting for the prince to come in. But what was in my surprise that It was just Cole.

He looked formal. He was wearing suit with a striped tie, and slacks with dressing shoes. His hair gelled back. He looks drool worthy. Although there is something different about him. I felt power ,so strong. His aura was strong too. His eyes darker and lighter at the same. His features much more define.

We looked at him,the king and queen wolf smiling at him. Also the boys. Me,Kevin and the girls stared at him.

"Oh it's just Cole"Leigh said, the boys and king and queen looked at her like she has grown two heads. Me and Lucy looked at each other and shrugged. Kevin looked lost.

"What do you mean 'it's just cole'?"Toby asked.

"You guys met him?"jai asked. We all looked at each other dumbfounded. Cole strode to us like we we're it's prey,his face stern and serious filled with power and authority.

The 5 wolf guards that we're here bowed down low. I looked surprise. Whats happening? Mom looked confused too. Tricia stood up and went to cole. We all stared wide shock and as James stood up too. We all did,my parents stayed quiet.

"Cole,honey. I'm glad you made it"Tricia grabbed Cole head and kissed his forehead. Lucy looked like she can pee anytime, Leigh looked lost. Kevin looked like the same. Jai was smirking and the two boys smiling wide. I just stared at Cole like I couldn't believe it.

He's the prince? Then why was he my guard?he lied?he's a wolf?so he doesn't live here?

I have tons of question in my head. Mom looked flabbergasted. Dad looked surprised as all.

"I'm glad you made it bro"jai said,smiling at Cole. Cole nodded back. His eyes met mine. And it's held an apologetic look. I frown. He lied?

"Cole?you're the prince?how?"mom said,she walked near them a little.

"What do you mean Eliza? "James asked. Cole rubbed his nape. I couldn't just move. I stood up from the couch and took a step go them. Then another. I stop when Coles eyes met mine. He smiled a little. I frown and he looked worried.

"He's my daughters body guard"mom said,and James and tricia looked at each other then to cole.

"Yeah"Lucy said,Kevin stayed quiet.

"Wait!so that's why you always come home late!?"jai said and laughed.

"He was busy,"Toby said and wiggle his eyes. Cole growled which surprised me and the boys stayed quiet. Lucy looked unpaid.
Then after a minute a look if realization hit Toby and Travis face. They look at jai and had crazy looks and pointed at them. Jai gulp looking scared.

"Is this true?"Tricia asked,Cole sighed .

"Yes mom,but I can explain "he said,his voice dark and melodic. His dad looked pissed. Which is scary. Lucy and Leigh stood behind me.

"Explain then"Tricia said quietly,my parents watching the scene. Cole didn't talk.

"Speak up"his dad growled loudly which caused Me to flinch and step on my other heel and fall with a thud.

Well that was epic. My butt hurts. I winced and I got scared more when Cole roared.

"Stop it dad!you're scaring her!"he roared and his dad flinch all did. He had power that none has. Lucy helped me stand up and Cole looked at me and smiled. Tricia looked at me then smiled wide.

"Sweetie are you alright?"mom asked as I dust my dress. Kevin was drinking juice just listening.

"I'm fine"I said.

"Whats going on?"dad asked,James sigh. And Tricia went to me and hugged me. I had a confused look.

"Ill explain"James said motioning, for us to sit Down. Dad nodded and we sat back. When I was walking back to the couch, I felt his presence behind Me. My heart raced and I felt his minty breath on my neck sending me goosebumps.

"I'm sorry "he whispered before we sat down. There we're four large couches to fit us all. Cole sat with the boys.

"Explain "dad said. Tricia smiled at me. Lucy and Leigh holding hands. Kevin whispered in my ear and I heard Cole growl.

"This is awkward "he said,I smile and looked at Cole who was staring at me with his dark eyes.

"Cole, is my son"James said as a matter of fact, dad rolled his eyes. Cole groan. And we all looked at him.

"Thats not it. I'm Cole grayson wilhem,the prince of wolves. That reason why I was applying to be a body guard is to be with the princess. Its my duty, the reason why I lived. She's my responsibility ,she's mine to take care and only mine. She's my queen, she's my princess,she's my life and she's mine. Now wasn't that clear ?"Cole said and my mouth hang wide. So did Lucy's and Leigh's. I'm his?how?

"Yo-you pretended to be a guard to be with me? "I asked stuttering. He stood up and walked to me. Lucy and Leigh we're about to explode, the boys were smirking, the adults were happy some were surprised. I gasp as Cole grabbed my hand and pushed me to his chest. His hand on my waist,then the other one. My hands on his chest. His face was close to mine.

"I did, I couldn't tell you just in a a way, I'm a wolf and you'll just Think I'm crazy and I don't want you to be scared at me. So I had to"he said ,my heart raced to the end. My breathing hard. I was stunned. His my mate?I'm his?I can't believe this.

"Oh,that's why"mom said, James stood up and I stood straight.

"I'm sorry son,I didn't know about this. I just thought,you were just playing alongside "James said,Cole held me tighter and Lucy winked at me. I blushed hard.

"Its fine "Cole said then turning back to Me. James shook his head in amusement. Toby and travis had evil looks.

"Cole ,dude "Toby said and had a smirk. Jai looked whipped. Cole looked at them staring. They pointed at jai. Jai shook his head.

"He tried hitting on your mate"they said in unison and jai gulp. Cole growled loudly.

"Dude,it was just a joke"jai said and the two girl went In too.

"Nah uh"they say and Cole growled more his eyes turning black, I calmed him down by hugging him. He hugged back. His face on my neck. Sniffing Me.

"Mine,mine and only mine"he said possesively.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do this,I had little control "he said then kissing my neck and tingles went up my body.

"Is this normal?"dad asked. While Cole was busy hugging me. I felt safe in his arms and now I know why.

"Yup,he's the prince. He wouldn't let another male touch her now "James said and then dad and him shook hands.

"Partners forever"they said and we all laughed.

.....💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Oh my goshh!!!!!!!how was that????