set up

That girl is Victoria.
.........................................................

Its been a week long, and every day I do what I do. Leigh and Lucy would come, and we would go shopping Like we did a day ago.

They would annoy me when they would tease me on Cole. And for Cole. He's taken his job seriously,I never seen him smile. And he's often quiet. Which is awkward when we're alone and he follows me everywhere. And we have this connection that I'm the only one feeling it.

I'm sitting in my room, wearing a pink and black dress with a sweetheart neckline with pink 5 inch heels. My hair is in a bun. I wore a silver necklace wit silver earrings.

I didn't really want to come out,cause my parents have set me out on a date with the son of one of my parents rich friends. I don't really want to do this but it's my parents choice. I sighed straightening my dress and walking out.

Cole isn't with me today but with my parents. My parents said,I was with good hands. And I guess they really trusted this boy. I walked down the halls, maids and guards greeting me. I would smile at them.

I went to the living room and saw my parents but I didn't saw Cole. I really need to stop thinking bout him. I kissed moms cheek. And hugged dad.

"You look lovely Victoria "mother says,I smiled at her.

"Doesn't she always?"father says,and I chuckled.

"Thank you mother and father"I said,and my date came in. Well he looks nice but not as Cole.

He had short black hair in a quiff and blue eyes, built body and two inch shorter than Cole.

"Oh,Daniel "mom said,and he kissed mothers cheek and shook hands with dad. His stare went to me ,smiling.

"Hello,it's nice to finally meet you princess Victoria, I'm Daniel, the son of the Duke of Wellington "he says,and takes my hand, kissing it. But I grew uncomfortable and put on a forced smile. He let's go of my hand.

"Daniel,my daughters sake is in your hands, so she better come home without bruises and every single hair in place"father says,in a protective tone. And Daniel nods.

"Of course your majesty. She's safe with me,I assure you that"he says,and his eyes met Mine. Mom's eyes where sparkling.

"Then you may go"dad says,we say goodbye to them and Daniel escorts me out to his black Ferrari and opens the door for me. I say thank you and went in. He sat on the drivers side. And he drove.

There was an awful silence and I decided to break it.

"Where are we going?"I asked him as he took a quick glance at me then to the road.

"Somewhere special to me your Highness "he says,we passed buildings and cars. I looked at him again. He looks nice. I think I can trust him.

"Please just call me Victoria"I say,and looking at the window seeing tons of people.

"OK,Victoria "he says,and chuckled. I look at him confused.
"Whats funny?"I asked him,he shakes his head staring at the road.

"Nothing, "he says,and I shrugged looking back at the streets filled with people.

............................................................

After minutes, we finally arrived at our destination.

It was a fancy restaurant, Daniel got out and opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand, and intertwine them. My hand wasn't Comfortable and I don't know why.