Hatake Kakashi: Fascination: Part XXXVIII

Start from the beginning

It took a good chunk of flesh out of his shoulder, but he too ducked and took the wait off one foot swinging it around to connect with the side of her face, she had a split second to throw the card to the ground as she was sent flying away, for the second time, through the trees until eventually one broke her path.

It took her a while to find her feet and allow her breath to again catch up to her, she formed a kage bunshin and sent it off to go and find out what had happened, it sped off while she worked on keeping her balance without needing the tree for support, holy shit this guy is strong…I’ve never fought anyone of his speed and counter-strikes

Oriko panted for a little while, trying to regain her emotional calm and think about tactics. Her bunshin hadn’t yet been destroyed or undone the Jutsu, so that meant only one of two things, either it hadn’t found the enemy or was still checking to see if it was dead. 

The explosion from her Jutsu was pretty fierce and he should have been caught by it to some degree, her lower leg held a dull ache telling her it was caught by a portion of the blast, and he was still mid-kick by that point, he must have been caught to some degree. 

She took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down and take a step forward, considering her options, from the sound of the scream it wasn’t Kakashi’s voice, did he finish the last guy off? I damn well hope so!

She stepped forward to follow her clone but it suddenly disappeared, and she found the reason why it took so long, the guy had been caught in the blast, it seemed to take his left arm off below the elbow…well, that’s still in my favour as he can’t form and seals…I gotta take him out…ugh, my face is killing me, she rubbed tenderly over her temple where his foot had connected too, from the amount of pain she was in, she was amazed that nothing had been fractured.  

She again pulled out her fan and reckoned that not only if one hand was missing, coupled with the blood loss from losing an arm, he shouldn’t be able to defend with his fire armour, at least that’s what I’m betting on!  Oriko leapt back up into the tree, although struggled to keep her balance on the narrow branch and spotted her target; but he spotted her at the same time.

She whipped her fan around at exactly the same time he leapt off the ground as she completed the swing directed so that it would strike his left side, where he couldn’t block it the blade flew straight, and it sliced through more of his arm, which he didn’t even bother to attempt to dodge, but rather he kept on flying straight towards her, she knew that she couldn’t react in time to block the fire she could see over his palm. 

She barely noticed as Kakashi appeared just in front of her, with a Jutsu in hand that, well, she couldn’t really describe, it looked like pure electricity and made an extremely loud noise.  Kakashi drove his hand straight through the enemy’s chest, dragging him back down to the ground in an instant. 

It was only until he stepped aside, and turned back to Oriko that she saw a large hole through his chest where his heart had been and Kakashi had his Sharingan revealed.  He leapt immediately up to the branch where Oriko was still crouched; he stared at her for a moment, his hand raised to brush over her cheek just below where a bruise was forming over her eye socket,

“A-are you alright?”

“Yea, nothing a cold beer won’t fix,” She grinned as he pulled his hand away, but quickly flinched as the combination of muscles needed tugged painfully at the bruise;

“Are you sure?” She nodded again leaning forward attempting to drag herself to her feet, but Kakashi grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her up to full height quickly letting go, she leaned on the trunk for a moment before leaping to the ground,