Chapter 22

Yay another update! :D I hope you all are satisfied with this chapter. ;) It felt so good to finally write because I've been planning it out for a very long time. I had to find just the right way to do it, and well, here it is. Let me know in the comments your thoughts!! :D

Jessie's POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here by yourself?" Harry asked me as he adjusted the pillows behind my head. After I told him that the doctor said I needed to rest up in bed he had made it his mission to keep me in bed for most of the day, and I was only allowed out to use the bathroom and shower. He even brought me meals in bed.

I smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah. You guys need to finish the house if we want to get married on the twenty fourth. Time is limited now." I responded. Everyone was a bit on edge ever since Sunday and learning about the extent of Niall's condition, but everything calmed down once he came home on Monday, which was yesterday. I'd been in bed for nearly two days straight.

He took my hand and kissed it gently. "I know, but I don't like leaving you by yourself, Jessie."

I sat up a bit and kissed his cheek before laying back down. "I'm fine, Harry. I feel so much better and you've been so loving toward me, but you need to get out of the house and get to work. And it might help Niall a bit with working again. Isn't he remembering some stuff?" I asked softly.

Harry nodded and his face looked relieved. "Yeah. Slowly but surely. We haven't told him everything about all the stuff we've been dealing with, but he's remembering little things that we haven't told him straight out."

"Like what?" I asked and my entire body perked up slightly with the new found information. Harry hadn't wanted anyone to stress me out so no one, besides Louis of course, was allowed to visit me. It was annoying to not be told anything by anyone, but I think he was slowly deciding to fill me in.

"He remembers Louis coming home upset and the pictures of Eleanor. He doesn't like feeling so in the dark with everything, but if he tries to hard to recall stuff his head hurts, so we don't let him push it." He responded and played with my fingers. "Don't worry about this stuff, Jessie. Everything is alright."

I sighed. "Harry, I know everything will be okay. I'm just tired of being stuck in bed all day and not being told things."

"I just wanna make sure you follow doctor's orders until they can say what's wrong with you, babe." He said softly and tucked my hair behind my ear.

I put my hand against his and nodded. "I know. I'm kind of glad that I just got it over with instead of going to the doctor tomorrow."

He nodded and grabbed my cellphone from the night stand then put it beside me. "You better call me if you need anything or if the doctor calls you with the test results."

"I will. Don't worry. You're first on my list to call, Harry." I smiled and patted his hand.

"Good. And remember, Liam and Danielle will be in the area as well if you need something right away." He reminded me.

I nodded. Danielle wanted to go out and find a job as she wanted in order to pay Liam back for the things he's done for her. She wanted to go alone, but Liam insisted to go with her because of the things that have been happening. He wanted to keep her safe. She agreed to let him drive her, but I think she only did because she knew he wouldn't give up and would probably end up going with her anyway.

"I remember. Don't worry so much about me. I don't want you ending up in the hospital too." I said then bit my lip as I squeezed his hand.

He smiled faintly and nodded as he kissed my hand. "I'll be careful. You don't have to worry about me either, babe. I don't much want to spend any more time in a hospital for a very long time."