Chapter 15

Sorry that this chapter is a bit..blah..and all over the place. I've been having a hard time recently with some things and I've been stressed. :/

Anyway, on a happier note, I wanna dedicate this chapter to @_sophjane because she's really just an awesome person and I really love her Harry fan fic, White Feather. I strong suggest you check it out because it's amazing and seriously deserves more views! :)\

Hope you enjoy! xx

Jessie's POV

I hugged Harry closer to me and tried to shake the feeling that something was wrong, because nothing was really wrong. We were just going through a dry spot, and that wasn't something that couldn't be fixed, right?

Right?

I gulped quietly and kissed his shoulder as I ran my fingers soothingly through his hair. It was weird for me to see him like this, and I couldn't remember the last time I'd ever seen him cry. The last time was probably during the times when we first met, but that might be pushing it. Harry just wasn't the type of guy to show his emotional emotions to anyone, even me. I guess he felt like he was being weak by doing something like that.

"We're gonna get through all of this, Harry. Please don't give up on us." I whispered and clutched onto him harder.

He nodded slightly, and didn't say anything. His arms were holding me as if he thought I'd disappear if they loosened, even slightly.

I shifted our position slightly so I was now in his lap and I cuddled into his chest. His chin rested on top of my head after I tucked it against his neck. I slowly took his hand and kissed the back of it. "I love you, Harry. You're all I want, and I know we can get through this." 

His arms clutched me tightly. "I love you too, baby. Don't worry, everything's going to be okay. We'll eventually be happy again." He whispered.

I bit my lip, and tried not to think about the double meaning behind his words. However, before I could say anything to him I heard Niall and Zayn talking outside. Loudly. I frowned and looked up at Harry. "What's going on? Is Liam or Louis back?" I whispered.

He shrugged slightly and slowly stood up, but instead of letting me walk he carried me in a bridal style fashion as he walked to the door.

I didn't object and just wrapped my arms around his neck. I enjoyed being close to him now that I felt like we were going to be torn a part.

Once Harry opened the front door I blinked a few times at the two people standing in front of Niall and Zayn. Harry seemed to be in so much shock he slowly sat me on my feet. "What's going on here?" He asked and stared at Danielle.

I tried not to stare at her like everyone else seemed to, because I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, but she just smiled at everyone as if they were all long lost friends. 

"Hey, guys. Long time no see." She said softly and leaned against Liam's arm. They were holding hands as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"How the hell...I mean...Where did you guys?" Niall stuttered to find a coherent reply and failed. He looked flustered, but happy to see that the sad and lifeless glint was gone from Liam's eyes. It made me smile to see it.

"I don't think we've met before. I'm Danielle." She said to me with a smile and held out her free hand to me.

I smiled back at her and shook her head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jessie." I said softly and bit the inside of my cheek. "I've heard so much about you." I added softly and leaned against Harry's side.