I got the message and gave him a quick nod before the others notice and Nathan turns back to his phone.

" Why? " Chase asks. My body tenses. I look over at Nathan who gives me an intense glare. I quickly look at the boys before saying. " I don't want to talk about it, can we just talk about something else? "

" Sure, yeah don't worry Lilia we won't ask anymore. " Damon assures. Nathan's eyes flick over to Damon for a second. He turns back to his phone. Like nothing happened.

After school, without anyone noticing. ( I made sure to check this time. ) I snuck into Nathan's car. He hit the gas pedal as soon as I closed the door behind me.

" Alright, the babysitter is about to leave and we need to get there as soon as possible. " Nathan says. I quickly buckle my seatbelt. Knowing Nathan, he would speed through stop signs and would not stop for anything.

It's Talia we are talking about.

" Why would the babysitter leave Talia alone? " I ask.

" Because she has a family emergency and she has to be there as soon as possible. " He says running through a stop sign.

" Ok... " I really want to tell him to slow down. But I was a little afraid he would yell at me. And right now. I don't want to deal with that.

" How's you arm? " He asks, his eyes flicking over to my arm, before turning back to the road. I actually forgot about about my arm. Other than wrapping and unwrapping my bandages, I'm fine.

" Oh my arms fine. " I quietly say. Looking down at my arm. I could probably change out the bandages when I get to Nathan's.

He pulls up to the driveway and we get out and immediately head inside.

The babysitter, Barbra, a 43 year old woman who was a quirky ball of sunshine. " Oh thank goodness you guys are here! Talia is sleeping don't you worry. "

" Thank you Barbra, here's your paycheck- "

" Oh no darling, keep the money this week. I'm feeling generous. " She warmly smiles. " Oh but I can't have you do that- "

" No! I insist! Now you and your lovely women you have here take care of Talia! " She says. I blush. She grabs her purse and leaves the house.

Not even two minutes later, Tyler, Chase, and Damon burst through the door. " Yo Nathan! What you up to? " Tyler hollers. I push him up against the wall and cover his mouth, glaring at him. " The babies ASLEEP. " I growl. His eyes widen as big as bowling balls. " Sorry. " He mutters. I let him go and turn around to see all of the guys, including Nathan, give me crazed looks.

" Man Lilia, when did you get so strong? " Chase asks.

I was forced to. I think to myself but I just answer with a simple. " Girls athletics. " He nods, before asking a question that kind of throws me off.

" What are you even doing here? " Chase asks. I look over to Nathan, trying to find a way to explain myself. " She came here to help me with Calculus. " Nathan says. They all look at us like we just announced ' Hey! Nathan got me pregnant! But I want an abortion! ' They just ignore it before Chase turns around to face Nathan.