Revenge part two

"Who's there?!" 

The words rang in Erik's mind. He would end this quickly.

He pulled out his punjab, his grip tightening as he hid behind the doorway, hearing drunken steps haul over the old wooden floor. 

As he spun around he caught his target around the neck. The fear in the, once handsome young man's eyes, were clear, as he saw his rival in front of him. 

"Ah. Vicomte... We meet at last!" Erik growled. No, not Erik. This was the feared Opera Ghost, the Phantom of the Opera. 

In front of Erik, Raoul was standing, the rope around him tightening dreadfully around his throat. 

"Oh dear, you really thought that I wouldn't realise that you have been abusing my dearest angel?" The Phantom said, threatingly. He was indeed the terrifing man that Christine had fled from, that night on the rooftop. 

Raoul, who couldn't answer because of the lasso, stared at the masked man in fear.  "You're a monster. She'll always love me, more than you!" He stated, failing terribly. 

"Right. You really think so? We have, not one, but two, children together. She returned to me. She left you in the dust. If it had been done my way, she would have done that long ago. You know, that you don't deserve her. She derserves someone who can understand her music, who is ready to play the fathers, and lovers role. You. Are. Nothing.... Not anymore." Erik said. And before the once grand Vicomte could do anything, the malevolent Phantom tightened the rope, one last time, causing the light in the young man's eyes to turn dull.

Vicomte Raoul de Chagny, was no more.

The de Chagny line was done. It was no more.

***

Yay... I have been waiting for this moment since I started this book.

I plan on finishing this book soon, please comment if you think I should make a sequel, and private message me if you have any ideas for it. c;

-H.G