Revenge

Erik stood out of the the carrige, he and Christine had been exchanging glances the whole way to St. Dennis, the children had all been sleeping, so it had been easy to talk.

As he looked around he smiled, last time he had been here was when he almost raped Christine 

***Flashback***

Christine, his Christine, his angel, had looked wonderful in the wedding dress. He had almost lost control. Almost raped his angel. 

He had gained selfcontrol again and sent Christine to her room, forcing her to lock the door. But even a shut door couldn't keep out the tantalizing tones that he played on the organ. Not even blocking ears would help. He had played Don Juan. But it was not good enough. He had walked out, almost being shot by a man.

***Flashback over***

He entered the Manor, looking around. It was stinking in there, it reeked of alcohol. Alcohol and sweat, somebody was most likely going to have a hangover tomorrow morning. He followed his nose, which was crinkeling, the smell was very foul close to a closed door. 

Erik opened the door, cautiously. He would not want to wake his oppointment.

"Who's there?!" A angry, yet tired voice yelled.

Erik stiffened, he had heard him.

***

Cliffhanger. 

I'm so evil... >;) 

Try take a guess, who is our Phantom visiting.