My Temper is worse than dads

I was sitting at the table, eating my breakfast, when dad came in and ruined it.

"Bugger of please. I am eating and the sight of your hideous face make me wanna puke." I said making him glare at be behind his white half mask.

"You know that most people now say good morning?"  Dad said irritated.

"Well, um.. Let me see.. How should I know, what most people say.. I'm not allowed to go out of this stupid lair." I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Its called manners." Dad said getting annoyed with me.

"Well... I'm gonna go for a walk." I said standing up and walking out of the room, and into the main entrance to the lair, walking straight to the boat.

As I stepped into the boat someone grabbed my arm. I sighed and turned to dad. "You're not going." He said. I pulled out of his grasp, stepping out of the boat. 

"I am old enough to decide that for myself!" I said angrily, my temper crawling up my spine.

"No. You are not." Dad said, glaring at me. I ignored it and glared back at him. 

"Since when have I started to care what you say?!" I shouted. This was simply the point of no return!

"I don't care if you care, as long as you obey me." He said softly.. Change of temper?

"Well give me one good reason that I should obey you" I said, giving him my bitchy attitude.

"I am your father." He said. Well.... That was a good reason. Dammit. 

"Right." I said, getting a mischievous glimt in my eyes, that I'm sure the Weasley twins only could master. Yes I have read Harry Potter, what should I do otherwise, I have to much spare time.

I looked him in the eyes while getting my leather jacket. I then took two of my black masks and my white half mask that I placed on my face. I then backed towards the boat, grabbing the oar. Before dad could reject, I started sailing the boat away. 

"Emma. Come back here." He shouted towards me. I had pulled the lever and slowly the gate opened up. 

"What will you do if I won't? Sing Angel of Music?" I rolled my eyes steering the boat out of the one lair that I had lived in my whole life.

as I stepped out of the boat I walked up through the catacombs, trying to find my way up to the opera house. 

as I found my way I stepped out of the opera house.

I sighed, turning from the only place I had ever know.

the last thing I heard was. 

"I am your Angel of Music.... Come to me; Angel of Music.... I am your Angel of Music... Come to me; Angel of Music." 

I knew it! 

And I ignored it.