I've given up.. But who cares? Marius isn't coming anyway.

Emma's P.O.V

It's now a 100 days since my friends died. 

It's now 98 days since Marius and I cried out or sorrows.

It's now 98 days since dad came and ruined everything there was left to ruin.

And now? I am barely human anymore.

I hate this.

I am still not allowed to go out, not that I would do it anyway.. I have no reason to.

I barely talk, eat or drink I just sit in my room, normally reading or just fidgeting with my thoughts.

I hate this.

If Marius came, would I then go with him? 

No.

Dad would kill him.

Marius doesn't deserve to die yet. But neither did Enjolras, Grantaire, Gavroche, Joly, Combeferre or Eponine.

Oh Eponine. 

I miss her so much! All those years wishing we could be friends! We were roommates for 5 months, and now I am all alone... Again!

Combeferre had such an amazing fantasy. We could talk of Harry Potter all day long!

(A/N, I do know that Harry Potter wasn't written then.. But hey! This is a Phan-Fiction.. Everything can happen :p)

Joly had so many ideas and he would have become a great doctor one day.

Grantaire had no special life in front of him, he had his bottle.... But he was still fun and we could laugh at almost anything, well... He could.

Poor Gavroche! He barely lived! I loved him, like a brother! I would kill just to see his face and hear his voice once more. He always stood for what he believed, I had always admired him for that.

And Enjolras.

His scent.

His face.

His voice.

his imagination

Yes, even his ice cold logic.

I missed it all.

Enjolras was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and now it was all gone. 

Long gone.

*****

Phantoms P.O.V

She had just passed out in my arms, I had carried her the whole way home to the Opera Populaire, when she finally woke up, she slowly, day after day, faded into a ghost. My own daughter is now more of a phantom than I ever was

I must change that.

*****

Marius' P.O.V

I will save her.

I must save her.

I can't save her

Why even bother?

*****

Vote, Comment. <3

'Till I hear you sing.

-H.G