Confrontation

I woke up to, not to the music, coming from the organ, as I normally would though, I woke up to hearing loud voices, something that was very unnatural for me. 

"Let her be! Her own husband called her a slut, because of you!" I could hear Enjolras growl, someone stirred beside me. "No!!! Marius! Don't! Keep on fighting, the rain can't hurt me!" I turned to see my dear old friend Eponine, twisting and turning in her sleep, Enjolras' loud voice had probably made her think of the time at the barricades, when she died. I sighed and threw my pillow at her. Eponine shot up, grinning at me. She picked up her pillow, smiling evilly. "TO THE BARRICADES!" She screeched! Pouncing on me with her pillow. I hid under my sheets. That didn't work. I then squirmed my way out of my bed, thumping down on the floor. I picked up my pillow, blocking a hit from Eponine. I ran out of the bedroom, still in my nightgown, that dad had changed me into the night before, into the dining room where Enjolras and Dad stood, Gustave was no where to be seen, Christine however was sitting silent on the couch, glancing up towards the two men.

"What?" Enjolras said, cocking his head to the side, looking towards me, curiously. 

I just giggled, and hid behind dad, who raised an eyebrow at me. 

The second after Eponine came tumbeling out of my room, rolling around so fast that there from the lake came a small 'plump' 

I laughed, walking down to the water, with my pillow raised, and saw Eponine's pillow lying on the shore. Eponine herself was standing in the water, shivering. 

"Here, let me help you." I offered my hand, making Eponine snicker. She took my hand, grinning. "No, let me help you!" She said pulling me head first into the water. 

"Oh my.." Christine said, covering her mouth as a small smile spread on her lips.

Enjolras chuckled, coming down to help us up. Eponine and I glanced at each other, pulling him in with us.

Enjolras grinned, splashing water on us.

Me and Eponine teamed up, spraying him with double as much water. "Oy! That's not fair! I haven't got an ally!" Enjolras pouted. Eponine laughed, "Then go get Marius!"

"Ok!" Enjolras got up from the water, walking past my dad and into a guest room to get his clothes.

Me and Eponine then walked to my room.

Eponine sat on my bed, brushing through her brown hair, as I added my mask.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do you wear a mask? You never did when we met you?"

I sighed.

"My dad didn't know that... Besides, I'm hideous!" I said making Eponine throw her brush. 

"Don't ever say that! Never!" Eponine said. 

"Okay. Let's go get Marius." 

As we walked out of my room we saw a familiar face. He smiled gently.

" Hi Em.... 'Ponine?! You are alive?!" 

Enjolras laughed.

"He's here."