Bed day... Yay... HEY! That rimed!

Emma's P.O.V

already before I woke, I could feel that something was dreadfully wrong.

I could feel a giant bump on my head, I thouched it cautiously. As I touched it, all the memories from yesterday flooded back.

Marius coming.

Dad trying to kill him.

You were trying to commit suicide. My brain commented.

"Oh... Right.." Great, now I was having conversations with my brain!

I sniffed, trying to stand, the cold floor vibrated under my feet, and my entire world spinned around. I fell back onto my bed, now fully aware that my legs couldn't be trusted right now. Dad came in, looking all nervous, I smiled weakly up at him as he sat down beside me. "Are you all right? I could hear your voice? Who are you talking to?" He asked me, which caused me to raise an eyebrow. "Well..... Yes. Ok. And No one." I answered, my voice clearly not wanting to obey me either, as it faltered. "You're hoarse!" Dad said, frustrated. "What on earth have you done to your voice child!" He lowered his voice to a cold tone, a tone that only the dark lord, Voldemort, could muster... And just like when I imagined Voldemorts voice, I chose that it was more creepy with the low, cold tone, than shouting.

"Nothing!" I stammered, shivering with fear, sure.. I knew that dad would never hurt me... But he freaked me out.

"Nothing? Nothing, you say! Emma. For the next 2 weeks, I will not see you out of bed and I will certainly not hear you speaking or singing!" He said sternly, only to turn around, leaving me in the room.

***

After I woke up a few hours later, it hit me that I did not see Eponine beside me. She was gone, which meant Marius was gone.. And that meant.. No! Enjolras couldn't have gone away!

I was stripped from my thoughts as Christine came into my room with a tray. On the tray there was a cup of tea, which filled my room with a lovely smell of lemons, and some soup, that, by the looks of it, wasn't that warm anymore. Christine smiled and put the tray on my bedside table. "Your fathers orders was only to give you tea to drink... And some icky creamy soup. I reconise the food from when I was here, I had used my voice to often and became hoarse... He wouldn't feed me any other food than this... Sorry." She said, sighing.

Answer her already! my brain insisted, I fought back with a sour thought.

'I can't! Dad will be so mad!'

then don't let him hear you smart-ass..

I groaned, why was my own brain against me? It was my freakin' brain!

Christine looked all worried, but knowing I couldn't answer without my head being ripped of, she just sighed, walking out the room, once again leaving me alone with my stupid brain.

I heard that!

'Duh... You are my brain!'

My brain then fell silent. I began worrying for my health, but more importantly, for my dearest friends 'Ponine and Marius and Enjolras.

That was my last thought before darkness consumed me once again.

***

Dear diary

Christine said that when you're not allowed to talk, writing can help alot.. I've never really done alot of writing, so I might even improve... Dad said that I can't use my legs or voice for two weeks, but I doubt he will go through with it. I miss Enjolras so badly.. It's now three days since I almost died and I'm now certain that Enjolras, Marius and 'Ponine aren't here anymore. If they had, 'Ponine would have been beside me, to make me laugh and feel better. Marius would probably comfort me and bring me food, not Christine, and my dear Enjolras would probably argue with my father over how to take this situation, he would probably want me to use my voice, to strengthen it!

But they're all gone. I am once again left alone with only dad, and this time Christine and Gustave, as company. Oh how I miss my friends.

***

Dear Diary.

I have also discovered in these days, that I'm rather fond of reading. I of course knew that I was capable of it, I've read Harry Potter, but I have never really used all my time on it, normally I would sing.. Or dance, but neither of those options aren't really available right now.

Oh.. Here comes Christine with the dinner...

***

Dear diary.

It is now almost a week ago since dad commanded me to stay in bed. I do still not know where Enjolras, Eponine and Marius are, but I still miss them greatly. I have however spended some time with my little brother Gustave, who is almost as miserable as I am. He misses his step-father Raoul alot, and I understand him. Of course I have never even met Raoul before, but he cannot be worse than my father.

My brain has finally stopped talking to me, so my health is getting better... I think winter is on it's way. The only way to keep track of time down here is with a calendar. And that I don't have, no. The reason I know what season it is, is simply because it is a almost a half year since the barricades.

The barricades rose in June, which was in the middle summer. I remember finding Gavroche sitting behind the barricades with a lemonade. We shared the rest of it. How I miss that kid.

I know that Gus is my little brother and all, Christine told me everything before she told dad, the evening she told him he was ready to cry. He aprobably did though, I still think lil' Gav more of a brother than Gus.

Gus and Gav, they would have fought to death.. Or Gavroche would, but... He's already dead.

It's not fair though! He was so young.. So young... They all were. I miss them all.

Combeferre, Grantaire, Courfeyrac, Joly, Feuilly... All of them! Of course I was very close with Courf, Ferre, and R, they were great...

***

*****

Hello!

When I read Phantom, I really loved the part where Christine used her voice to much, and became hoarse! I liked the way that Erik took care of her... But then again, I like almost everything that even involves Erik!

Or Phantom of the Opera in that case...

I guess you can call me a Phan-girl!

Vive la Fance!

'Til I hear you sing!

-H.G