Reunion

"Emma!!!!!" Gustave ran into my arms, sheilding himself from something, that 'somerthing' was Gavroche who entered my room 10 seconds after. 

"What?" I asked, choking a laugh. Gavroche had a wild look in his eyes, which made Gustave hide his face in my dress 

"He's trying to murder me!" Gustave screeched.

"Nonsens'! Em! I'm Inn'cent! 'Ou know 'his!" Gavroche shouted, smiling, he looked far from innocent, but I doubt that he would kill Gus.

"Gus, He won't kill you, and Gav..."-He raised an eyebrow-" Stop teasing." I said, Gavroche laughed, falling down on my bed. "When're we leavin'?" He asked and I smiled. "Now." 

Dad had ordered a wagon, so I loaded Christine, Gustaves, Dads, and my own case into it, as we all sat, very close, I literally had Gavroche on my lap, sitting pressed up against dad, who was holding onto the wall. Christine had Gustave on her lap, and was sitting on the other side of me. 

I let myself lean up against dad, closing my eyes, Gavroche had fallen asleep on my lap, and soon, I too felt myself allowing slumber to overtake me, passing out in my dads protective arms.

When the Wagon reached a halt, I woke up, looking around, dad still had a grip on me, why wasn't I suprised? He was looking out the window, his grip tightening a bit, when I moved.

As we reached St. Dennis, everyone except dad got out of the wagon. I then turned to him before the wagon rode off again, "where are you going dad?"
He smirked and leant back in his seat, there was plenty of space now that everyone had gotten out.

"I'm paying an old friend a visit."

                                                                                       ***

Wonder Who Erik is going to visit.

Take a guess; 

It's for me to know, and you to find out, but what do you think? 

I will confess that I have thought of brining Nadir into the story, so I most likely will.

-H.G