Chapter 74

Danny

"Long time no see" I say as I exit my truck. Her smiled turned into an evil grin. "I suspect you caught on to my plan"

"Of course" she stepped closer. "See.. Austin usually meets me here, every two weeks so how'd he forget our spot"

"I'm sorry I'm not the man he was I forget things" i smiled and folded my arms.

"Austin doesn't text, he calls"

"I rather text and pop up. Shorta like now"

She was dressed in all black showing off her curls. She was oddly thicker then before. You could tell she hasn't changed. "I was hoping it would be you" I could see the blush turn her face red. "You look better then before"

"Being dead really brings out my skin tone right" I joked. "The skin lotion is called Death, you wanna try some?"

Her smiled dropped. "Can we meet ends?"

"Sure, I kill you then you come back to life then we'll be even"

"Some people just don't change"

"And some apparently do"

"I'm really sorry.. I was crazy about you. If I couldn't have you no one could" she looked down. "You triggered something within.. you were adventuress, outgoing, loving, open... it was something I wasn't used to" every word she spoke she stepped closer.

"I..." but before I could speak her lips were on mine. I heard a familiar car engine then tires at a fast speed. I turned my head and saw Paris in the drivers seat of Carly's car. She looked pissed. I backed away but soon Norths truck started and hit Carly's car. "Who the fuck"

"Let the games begin" North ran to her car and got in the back seat. They sped off in a hurry.

"Paris" running to Carly's car confused at what just happened. Was I set up? "Baby you okay" I opened the cars door.

"Yeah WERE all fine" Chaz said getting out the back seat.

"Not my fucking car"

"It'll be fixed tomorrow, right now you guys need to get home and rest up, we'll take care of the rest" I ran to my truck

"I want to go with you" Paris shouted.

"Baby it's going to be dangerous, I rather die myself then with you"

"Ouch"

"Who will Veah look forward to when we're gone. Besides Adam but he just got into the picture.

"Take me with you"

"Get in" she ran to the truck and got in. "You better be glad I love you"

"You have an incoming call from north"

"Hello"

"Don't speak, listen. If you want me come and get me"

I muted the phone. "Track her phone" 

"Already on it" Adam says over our ear pieces.

"Look... North" I looked at Paris. "I want to start over.. you always made me the happiest when I was with you.. your smile your hair your imperfections are the best part about you. Waking up with you on my arm to going to sleep with you there. The slow kisses, the love making.. I miss it all" of course I was looking at Paris while saying it. It's towards her, it always been.

"Really?" Moment ruined.

"Yes, I can't live with out you"

"Meet me down town in an hour"

"Ok" I hung the phone up. "Got the trace"

"Yea, she's at a motel on 20th"

"Let's roll"