Chapter 34

Paris (R RATED)
"PARIS LOOK!" London shouts in my face. It's my nap time, no one fucking interrupts me except my boyfriend. I started calling Danny my boyfriend after we... you know.... and she uses a strap.

I lift up and push her back gently. "What?" I yell but not so loud. She pushes her phone in my face. All I could see if Danny on one knee and her "partner" looking at an engagement ring.

"Found this on Facebook. They uploaded it a phew hours ago... Do you think she's ?.." she moves her phone.

"Cheating... no I trust her" I say as I pull out my phone. I dial her number and wait for a answer. She didn't answer. "I'm sure she has a reasonable explanation.."

London stands and run out the door. "I'm late for work.. Text or call me"

I lay back down and wait for Danny to call me. But I get no call. Hours fly past and she didn't speak to me. That's not normal, she usually blows my phone up at nap time.

I sit in the big comfortable chair and wait for her at the door. It's 11 o'clock, we about to fight. An hour go by and I get super tired. I'll just rest my eyes a little.....

I felt kisses running up and down my neck. And somebody's strong hand in my panties. "Danny?" I almost moan.

"Yes" she whispers in my ear. I could tell she was just eating pizza, I smell it.

"Ah" I moan loud. I could feel my self about to let loose. She went faster, I grab her hand. I tilt my head back and see the clock. "3 AM! DID YOU JUST GET HERE?" I push her back. At the wrong time I add.

"Yea.. now come here" she tries to put her hand back in my panties. I slap her hand and put my hand in my panties. " your going to finger yourself Right here?"

I start to finger my self and tilt my head back. I spread my legs wide and go fast. "U...u..ug...ugh!" I moan. I felt my cum ooze out. I take my hand out my panties and relax.

I felt her kiss my clit. She moved my panties to the side and starts kissing it. I grip her hair. "Relax like before" she commands then moves my hands. She pulls me closer to her face. I felt her tongue slide in smooth and all moist.

"Danny.." I grip my sheets. She always finds this spot that makes me squirt I don't know how but she does.

She moves back and kisses it.. she started tongue fucking me. "Right there... I'm cumming I'm ... c..cu..Cummings.." I released on her tongue.

She pulled away and licked her mouth. She pulls off her shorts and strap on pops up. It's not one of the cheap plastic ones. It's realistic..

"Come here.." she commands. She pulls me to her work of art. She slides right in and starts pumping... a little to hard, I came way to quick.

"Dannnny... fuck me!" She picks me up and sits me on her lap. I sit there and let her bounce me as fast as she wants. "I'm cumming"

She pushes me on the bed and starts eating me out. She hits my spot and makes me squirt on her shirt. "Damn Maimi"

I close my eyes and turn. She lays behind me and wrap her arms around me. I felt her strap rubbing my clit from behind.

"Make up sex is the best sex" she whispers in my ear. I didn't say anything. We'll talk tomorrow.

.......

I woke up and saw no Danny. I slip on my panties and bra, and walk downstairs. "Morning beautiful" Danny shouts from.the kitchen.

I walk in and see her cooking breakfast. I said no words, I always do that when I'm not happy.

She turns the eye off and turn the sink water on. "Baby.. you okay?" She ask as she walks my way. "You didn't talk dirty last night something's up?"

"Yea With you and your partner?" I mumble and take a piece of toast.

"Partner? What about her?"

"Nothing" I smirk.

She comes up behind me and wraps her hands around me. "Let's have a little fun?" She whispers in my ear.

She hand travels down into my panties. She starts fingering me and kissing my neck. "Isn't London here?" I ask while biting my lip.

"Nope, work"

I look down and moan "Danny.." she stops.

"Na Na.. what's my name?"

"Daddy" she slides her fingers back in. "Daddy" she pulls my panties down with the other hand.

"Damn.. you still wet from last night?" She licks her finger then drops her boxers. "Spread"

I look at her "from behind?" I ask. She nodes "but it'll hurt"

"Shh" she says as she pushes in. "Damn it's tight" she tries to go a little faster but not to fast.

"Guys I'm back! Lon-" London says while walking through the front door. I move fast but she still manages to c me. "What the hell!"

"What?" Danny pulls her pants up while laughing. I grab my panties and put them on.

"You guys have a room" she says then uncover her eyes.

"I pay the bills!" Danny protected.
"I pay bills to!"

"Phone bill don't count" she laughs.