Chapter 53

I woke up with North wrapped around me.  "You good now baby?"

She moved away slowly "no.. I just got lonely in the middle of the night"

I smiled. "You do know the Paris and I thing is completely over right... Like she's happy in her family. Her husband.. Daughter and even you. Do you honestly think that either of us would hurt you or Him like that?"

She frowned "no... I'm sorry" she jumped back on me. I wouldn't want to hurt her in any way. I love this girl with a passion. "I'm gonna go take a shower" she stood up and walked away slowly showing her perfect plumped ass.

Buzz buzz

I moved the sheets around and found Norths phone. She had five missed calls, and twenty text messages from a contact names "Doctor"

I unlocked her phone with my finger print and went thru the messages.

"You couldn't make it the other night?"
"Did you tell Danny?"
"North?!?"
"Please respond"
"This shouldn't of happened"

My heart started racing. I scrolled up all the way to the first message.

"I had fun last night..."
Sent last week at 12:45 am

I felt my anger building up. "Calm down" I told my self. I screenshot all their messages. And sent them to my self. Then I deleted the ones I sent my self soon as I got them.

"Maybe I'm over reacting"

"Something came up doc what did I miss the other night?"
I sent to the doctor ..

"The appointment.."

Maybe he's really her doctor.
"Damn.. What appointment?"

I waited patiently for a respond.
"Dick appointment"
My heart dropped.. Into a thousand and one pieces. She's cheating on me with a dude at that.

I locked her phone and got dressed. I walked to the dresser that had 1000  in a pair of my work pants.

"What's wrong baby?" I turned my head and saw North half naked. Her perfect shining skin made me forget why I was mad. "Where the hell are you going with that money?" She asked pissed.

"Going to see my doctor" I joked thinking she'd catch on. "Bye" I say as I leave quick as I could. As I walked out the door I slammed it behind me. I got in the car not knowing where I'm going. But there's only one palace to go at a time like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short. I'll update twice today.