Chapter 51

Paris

I woke up laid up naked next to Austin. Just wondering how that happened last night. I think I put to much liquor in the juice I had. I just wanted to forget about the night. I kept my cup with me threw the night.

After she told that heart felt story I knew this would be her way of trying to win me back. See I still love Danny. I love her so much. But I can't leave Austin and Veah without a father.

"Honey I'm going to go get ready" he kissed me then left out. Besides Austin knows how to lay it down.

Later during the day North stopped by ... "Hey Paris... Can I ask you a serious question?". I looked at her with much wonder. "Did you and Danny date?"

I bit my lip. I don't want to ruin Danny's life by the stupid past "no" plus she seems happy with North. "We were close in high school though"

"Yea I seen" she says then pulled up a picture of me an Danny kissing. I remember that picture. We were voted cutest couple in our year book. "Cutest couple huh?"

I sighed. "Fuckin shit "

"Explain" she sat on my couch. I sat beside her. "Look I don't care if you and her had a pass is there anything going on now?"

"No never" I frown. "I only want the best for my family. Austin really cares about you and I don't think he'd be happy if he lost me or you"

"You got a point"

I wonder what made her ask this ... Or how she found the year book photo

"How'd you find this?"

"Danny left for work so I decided to clean up and found it"

Hmmmm.  "How'd you andAustin start talking"

"He used to date my older sister.. I met him one day when me and my mom dropped her off to school. But when he was a senior they were far past over but me and him stayed friends"

He dated her sister... He never told me this. Now I'm wondering about the sister.