Chapter 59

Danny

It's been a week since I last saw Paris.. Austin's been down my throat though. He calls back to back. So does North.

"Daniel Norths on line one again" Cara said over the speaker of my phone.

"Okay, I'll talk to her" I said as I sat in my chair. I haven't answered any of her calls since the day she was at my office. I know for a fact she talkes to Austin and he told her.

"So we eating Otha bitches pussies now?" Was the first thing that came out her mouth. "How could you do this to me Danny? You told me you were nothing but FRIENDS. You told me you wouldn't do that to me or Austin"

"You have fucking nerve calling me with that How could you shit!" I shouted but I quickly calmed my self. "Look, north? We are NOT together. I repeat NOT together. So it's non of your business of where or who my tongue is in. Am u correct?"

"You are.. But.."

"North, I don't want to hear it. You cheated, that's that. I've been done dirty in the past. I've been cheating on, I've been Shot at, I've been robbed, to top it all off my first love FUCKED my worst enemies brother" I finally let it out... And it feels pretty damn good. "And you know what? I still love that girl"

Click

She hung up , guess she can't bare it.

Grabbing my keys and heading out my office. "Uncle Danny" Soon enough neveah was holding my leg like it was a stuffed animal.

Looking up and seeing Paris standing there. "Hey" is all I could say to her. She looked heated.

"I talked to Austin... He wants to get back together"

I smiled. "That's great" it was killing me inside because I want her to my self. "He hates me huh?" I grinned feeling no sort of sorrow.

"He wants his company back.."

I laughed "his?" I gave her the stupidest look I could think of. "He sighed it over to me" spinning around in a circle I sat on my couch. "And if he thinks he can get it back.. Take me to court. I have one of the best lawyer in town there's no way he's going to go against me.

"I'll tell him" she smile and grabbed Veah.

I bit my lip. "Your going back?" I frowned.

"I can't break up our family Danny.."

"She's not his child! She was supposed to be OURS!" I covered my mouth.

I could see the mixed emotions on her face. The confusion.. The anger and hurt. "Austin's name is on the birth certificate. Legally she's his child"

"Fuck him! I want you back.." I grabbed her but like in high school she rejected me.

"I can't Danny" she stormed out with Veah close behind her.

With in minutes of being in my feelings I heard a Knock knock at my door

In walked a fine piece of ass. Skinny legs, thick thighs, fat ass, and her boobs were at least a C cup "You need a helping hand?" She faced me. Damn she's gorgeous. She has long curly red hair. She has like little freckles. I can't really see the rest of her face but you can tell she's mixed with something.for some odd reason she looked familiar

"I need company" I frowned.

"I feel you, I'm Nicole"

That name flashed across my mind a thousand times. "You look familiar.. Do I know you from some where?"

"High school.."

I got heated. "You the girl Paris spent the night with" I wanted to deck her in her shit. But I got a better idea. "You look so..."

"Thick?" She grinned. "I eat good now. No man no problems"

"Oh so you single?" I grinned. She nodded her head making her curls bounce. Let me take you to dinner?"

"I thought you'd hate me after I told you about .." She bit her lip. "Never mind. You can take me out if you really want to"

"Wait why you here?" I smirked. "You don't work here, and you never made an appointment"

"Chill one of my girls told me you work good and said I should come see if I can work for you"

I smiled again. "You heard right. And you wanna work for me?"

"No just wanted to see what you about. You about it to." She bit her lip. Damn she sexy. "Let's make plans soon" woth that she left.