Chapter 55

Danny

"Danny!" North said as she barged her way into my office then two big guards after her. They grabbed her fun sized body up and was about to drag her out. "Danny please!" She begged.

"Lano.. Justice..." I look at my guards. "Put her down, give us five minutes" with that they left.

I stood up and walked around my desk. "So..." I sat on the edge of it. "Who's Doctor Dick appointment?"

"It's not..."

"Please don't lie"

"I can't say..."

I laugh. "So have you been cheating on me?"

"Yes..." She tried to come closer but pushed her back. "Baby... It wasn't supposed to happen"

"Don't baby me" I stand then snap my fingers. My guards soon enough came in afterwards. "Escort Her to the exit"

"Danny please!"

"Oh and another thing. I want all of your shit out my house in the next few days"

"Your kicking me out!" She seemed heated. "I pay half on those fucking bills!"

"My names on the lease. You have 72 hours to pack you and be out my house"

"I love you"

"You should've thought about love when you were getting dick"

I snapped and they took her out my office. Screaming and all.

"Mail" the mail cart boy said as he rode past throwing my mail on the couch. Going thru the mail only one piece of paper caught my attention.

"Danny! This is Mr. Crawford.. Your principal! Join us tomorrow night! We're having a class of 2010 reunion! It's been a minute join us!"

I packed up all my stuff and left my office "I'll be back later" I said as I ran out the office.

Rushing to Paris house to tell her "Paris!" I closed her front door. No answer though. Running up stairs and barging into her room. "Look what-"I quickly stopped when I looked up.

Paris was laying naked in her bed fingering her self. She had on head phones. "Danny get out!" She said as she threw a pillow.

I ran out but still couldn't get the look out my head. I haven't seen her naked in almost six years. Her beautiful green eyes and slim thick body. "You dressed?" I said behind the door.

"Come in" I opened the door and saw her in her panties and bra. "What did you want?"

"You" I grinned.

"I'm being for real!" She laughed.

"Look what I got!" I put the reunion paper in her face.

"Ok? I got one to... I'm not going"

I gave her the the Fuck you mean face. "Yes the hell you are!"

"Why should I? I barely hung around any body. All them females hated me... Because I had you"

"So... It's been a very long time. And your going.."

After hours of convincing her to go to the reunion with me we fell asleep in the bed.

"Danny get the hell up!" Paris shouted whole jumping over me in her panties. The sun was shining and so was she. "Let's go shopping!"

"Only if your going to the reunion "

"Only if you pay for a dress"

"Damn am I getting play later?" I joked.

"Play the cards right and we'll see" she joked back.

Damn I missed her...

I stood up and grabbed my keys. "Put some pants on then meet me out side" I say as I leave.

About twenty minutes later Paris came out side with a total different outfit on. Her long curly hair was straightened and her heels made her taller then I expected. "Damn!" I but my lip. "You look... Great" I grin.

"Stop slobbing and drive" When we got to the mall I got out and opened here for her. She stepped out like a queen. "Thanks good sir"

"welcome madam"

We both laughed