Chapter 7

"Ouch Paris!" I shouted then she put the curlers down. "Shut up I'm done" she said then grabbed the mirror. I looked in it and saw that my hair was super curly and brown.

"You like it huh?" She said with so much pride. I can't hurt her feelings so I told her I do. "Your such a lier!" She shouted while laughing.

"Okay maybe not, but I'm wearing a hat for sure" I said then stood to my feet. I looked at Paris one more time. She was wearing a tight black dress. But it wasn't a dress. It had shorts at the bottom, it was cute on her. Her hair was still down and shinning.

"You look gorgeous" I told her for the umpteenth time. "You said that like twenty times already" she said then smiled.

She turned around and grabbed my hat. Instead of me grabbing it from her I pulled her close to me. She put it on my head while looking into my eyes. I heard someone eat something that sounded like chips. I turned my head and saw London eating Doritos.

She had on something that showed more skin. She looked out standing, can't lie. That's the type of girl I'd usually go for. I'm giving something else a try. Something like Paris.

"Get a room" London said then went in my refrigerator. She grabbed out a soda can And opened it. "This is my house right?" I said while looking around. "And that's my refrigerator... and soda" I added then looked at London. She put the can down then stuck her tongue out at me. I looked at Paris and saw her doing the same thing. They look to much alike, only thing different is their hair.

Paris's hair is curly and everywhere.  London's hair is straightened out.

"Where's your friend? I'm trying to go" London said as she walked out the kitchen.

I looked down at Paris She was smiling up at me. I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her neck. She grabbed a hold of my arms and looked into my eyes. I leaned my head on her shoulder. "Thanks for watching me in my time of need" I whispered through her hair. She's something special, I don't deserve her.

"No thanks needed" she said then I backed away. I felt my phone Buzz in my pocket. "Its Chaz, he said he's outside." I said as I looked at my phone.

London pulled Paris and I out the house. She's a hand full I can tell you that. She doesn't go to our school, she goes to an all girls school. Glad Paris didn't go to that school. "Club here we come!" London shouted when we got in the car.

When we got to the club it was live. It had the three things I love the most there.

Beautiful woman
Music
And alcohol.

"Chaz let's dance" London said then pulled him on the dance floor. They got lost in the crowd. I think she did that so I could have alone time with her sister.

"Hey" I said as we walked to a table in the corner. It wasn't so loud in our area so I didn't have to yell. "Why are we just sitting here? Let's dance!" She shouted without sitting down. She pulled me up and into the dance floor. No talking, just laughing and giggles.

I turned my head when I heard a familiar laugh. I already knew It was Carly's laugh. She was with some of her friends, she looked happy with herself. She shouldn't be. All of a sudden, I felt my anger, depression, and pain grow the more I looked at her. How could you be laughing and happy at a time like this. Were the tears fake?

"You okay?" Paris asked as she looked at me. I looked down at her and pulled her close. She didn't pull away, She embraced me. I bit my lip and moved the strings of hair out her face. "I love your eyes" I said in her ear so she could hear me clearly. She opened her eyes wide then laughed. "Goofy"

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Carly. Why is she even trying to communicate with me? "What?" I said with a smirk. Paris got on her tippy toes and whispered "stay positive" in my ear which made me turn my smirk into a smile. "I mean wassup"

"Can we talk in private?" She asked while looking at Paris. She walked to our table and sat down. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and I miss you.... I miss us"

Hearing those words made me chuckle "your a lier" I said then touched her shoulder. "That girl you wanted to send away is about close as I'm going to get to perfect so if you'd excuse me" I said then looked at Paris. Some guy was talking to her. He was making her laugh, and I didn't like it.

"Your choosing her over me?" Carly asked as she latched onto my arm. I looked down at her hand. I moved it then looked up. "Ask Tom" I said as I walked away. That's the end of that.