Chapter 58

As they both laid in bed in silence Danny turned on the tv to break it. "I was scared..." Paris said breaking this awkward moment.

Danny looked at her with a understanding smile. "Of what?" She laughed.

"The day you asked me to be yo girlfriend... I was scared of all the attention" Paris looked at her fingers. She started fiddling them together.

"I understand... It was years ago " Danny leaned on her back so she'd be facing upward. "Besides the only reason I was mad is because I felt rejected.."

"You weren't.. I had some strange feelings for you" she smiled.

Danny sat up and looked Paris in the eyes. "Why'd you cheat?"

Silence.. She said no words. Paris heart started to pound. "I can't do this right now" she tried to run away but Danny pulled her down. "Let me go"

"You can't run your whole life Pa bear.."

Paris smiled at Danny. "How do you still remember that?" Paris told Danny her mom and dad used to call her that when she was younger.

"I told you.. I remember everything.. Now tell me" she looked Paris in her big green eyes. She started tearing up. "Please don't"

"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking! I didn't think I'd loose you forever ! And top it all off Adams Nevaeh's father.." She broke down. She started crying and whining.

Danny bring her close as she could. "Paris you never lost me, over the years I knew I'd see you again... I knew I'd take one look at you and fall in love again... But when I found out with were married to my boss.. I gave up. I lost it"

Paris looked at Danny and bit her lip. She couldn't hold it in any more she kissed her. "I'm.. Sorry" Danny didn't say any thing. She kissed her again. Paris fell on the bed back wards. Danny climbed over her. No words were spoken.. But bodies laid on one and other. Danny kissed down her naked body .. Kissed in between her boobs and down her stomach then the tip of her panties. "Danny don't.."

Danny didn't listen.. She pulled down her panties and started eating Paris heart away. "Ah!" She moaned. Danny covered her mouth, but Paris started licking her fingers.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE!?!" Pulling away Danny's face was covered in Paris juices. Austin white face was high pitched pink.

"I'm sorry Austin" Danny said backing away. Austin started chasing Danny around.

"North said you'd ruin our family! She told me you to used to date!" Austin shouted. "Why the fuck are you in my house?" He asked Danny. "Why the fuck is she in my bed?" He asked Paris.

"I'll just leave" Danny rushed and gathered her stuff and ran out the door.

"I'm sorry..." Paris said. Austin came at her and wrapped his hands around her neck. "A-Austin" Paris started to loose consciousness.

Danny ran in and tackled him. "The fuck is you doing?" Danny started fighting Austin.

They all stopped when they heard "Mommy.." They all turned theirs heads and saw Nevaeh standing there with her eyes watering.

Paris rushed to her and grabbed her. "I'm taking my daughter and leaving" she started putting her and the babies stuff on and left