Chapter 1

Danielle

"Hey Danny" I heard from behind me. Chaz starts creeping up behind me as usual. "There's my favorite Lesbian"

I looked him in the eyes and grin. "I'm the only Lesbian you talk to" I laughed at his stupidity. "Besides Carly"

"Right her, speaking of her" He says as as his eyes start to look past me. I turned around and see Carly and her two minions walking down the hall.

Carly is like the Queen bee of the school. She's head of the Cheer leading squad. Every girl wants to be her and every guy wants to be inside of her. She's my girlfriend, I think, I'm not sure though.

"Hey baby" Carly said as she approached me. "Carly" My eyes move from hers and into the two followers behind her. "Thing 1" I said to Katy "thing 2" I said to Jessie. They're twins.

"Sup Carly" we all looked at Chaz. She didn't say anything, she just walked away. She doesn't necessarily like him any more. But we aren't going to get into that.

Once we go into homeroom, we found out we had to take a test. "Pssst" I called out to Rebecca. She's one of those people who never says yes. She looked at me with a smirk. "No" Left her mouth behind she could even turn all the way around. "Can I at least ask first" I whispered angrily, Which made her look at me again. "Can I have a-" I start to say but she quickly stops me with the word I knew was coming anyways. "No" with that She turned back around.

I take a glance around the room, and spotted a new girl. She had on glasses, and her hair was in a messy bun. She not all that but the American flags over all's make her stand out.

I moved my chair closer to her. "Hey" I said making her look up from her test. She had bright green eyes. "Hi" She looked back down at her test. "I'm Danny" she looked up at me then sighed. "Pencil?" She asked. I nodded then smiled. She dug in her pocket and pulled out a pencil. I grabbed it and thanked her.

At lunch I met up with Chaz and Christan at our normal table. "Wassup guys" I said as I sat down. Chaz was looking at something instead of speaking to me. "Yo what he looking at?" I asked at I followed his eye line.

"That girl with the glasses and messy bun" Devin said as he sat down. "He's been looking at her all this time? I thought he was looking at Carly" Christan said.

"It's something about her... She didn't even care that I talked to her earlier" I mumbled. Once they laughed I stood to my feet "I got you Chaz" I said as I walked backwards to the girl with the glasses. When I turned around a tray  smashed against my shirt. When it fell to the ground all you saw was mash potatoes with gravy, and Mystery meat on my shirt.

"Dude!" I shouted then looked up and saw the girl with the messy bun standing there covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry" She said then ran off. I looked around and saw everybody looking at me. I looked down and saw my Jordan's covered in Food. "What!" They all looked away.

I walked out the lunchroom and into the bathroom. I was whipping my self when I heard little sniffles coming from a bathroom stale. I turned around and opened every stale, but the last one was locked.

"Hey.. who's in here?" I asked but no answer. "Why are you crying?" I asked but no answer. "Listen.... if this is the girl that dropped stuff on me it's okay. Your good, I'm good, come out so we can talk" I said then the door unlocked.

I backed away so she could walk out. The door opened and came out the girl. "Sorry again" she said then whipped her tears away. "We're good, but why you crying?"

"Because I hate it here" she said then leaned against the sink. I walked to the sink and sat on it. "I know that feeling" I said as I tilted my head on the mirror. "I used to be where you are"

She looked up at me. "When everybody found out I was a lesbian they talked of course, bullying as well" I said. she lifted an eyebrow. "But everybody likes you" she said then folded her arms.

"I know, I was in the 9 grade when they found out. When I got in 11th grade I changed my looks, and stop trying to fit in with girls. I started to work out and stop listening to the hate. When this year started everybody wanted to be with me. Even the straight girls"

"I have question..." she said as she bit her lip. "When you go to the bathroom do you go to the boys or girls?" She smiled.

I grinned at her. " I usually go to the teachers bathroom" I said making her laugh. The bell rang "I should head to class, bye" she said as she left.

I got off the sink and walked out the bathroom. Carly walked up to me. "Why were you in there with her?" She asked then folded her arms. I smiled then stuffed my hands in the pockets.

"I was cheering her up" I said then kissed her cheek. "Don't get jealous" I said then walked away.

After school I drove Carly home and then went home myself. I live alone, I moved after my dad told me to be straight or leave. I can provide for myself, so I just left.

When I parked my car I saw a U-haul truck next door. They were unpacking big boxes. A women that looked like she was in her early 40's came outside helping them. New neighbors? Cool