Chapter 27

Danny
After what happened last night with Paris and Nicole I went to the bar. I saw Ryan with some girl. He didn't wanna take her to his house so he asked can he use my house. Yeah I let him, Paris probably left after I left so everything should be good. My mom let me stay at her house over night. I couldn't dare look at paris tonight.

When I got in the house my favorite lamp was broken. "What the fuck happened last night?" I whispered as I walked over it. I walked upstairs to my room. There was a note on my door "thanks Danny, I owe you"

I ripped it off and went inside. Condom wrapper on my floor but my room was clean. I grabbed some basketball shorts and a white T then hoped in the shower. I got out when I heard Paris blasting her loud ass depressed drake music.

"Yo!" I shouted from behind her door. I'm guessing she can't hear me. "Paris! Can you turn that Shit down" I asked in the nicest way possible. She turned it off. "Thank you" I mumbled as I walked away. I think I spoke to soon because she started playing Taylor swift. "Fucking Shit Paris!" I shout as I faced her door again.

She opened it, I could feel her anger pouring out on me. "What Danielle?" She said the turned her music off. Did she just call me that?

"I tried to ask can you turn off that depressing ass drake music" I said trying not to make eye contact. "I gotta head ache" I rubbed my head.

"I bet, that girl was moaning pretty loud" she giggled fakly.what she talking about? "hope you Had fun last night" She tried to close the door but I put my foot right there.

"What'chu mean?" I bit my lip then opened her door.

She chuckled then folded her arms. "Don't play stupid, last night I heard you and your company" she whispered. "I'll be gone by tonight" she looked away.

I grabbed her arm. "Last night I was at my mom's.. Ryan was here with some girl"

"Yeah right" she yanked her arm away.

I ran out and came back in with the note he left me. "See" I put it on her lap. She grabbed it then read it. She covered her mouth then started to tear up. "You okay?" I asked.

She looked at me "sorry... I just thought.... you know? I thought you were trying to get back at me" she whined.

"Damnit Paris" I mumbled as I wrapped her around my body then sat on the bed. "I can't.... I actually care way to much"

She put her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I felt chills run down my back when she said that. I didn't see that coming. She looked me in the eyes with her mouth covered. "It slipped out"

"I love you to" I smiled at her perfect face. "I can't stay mad at you"