Chapter 26

Paris
After Danny left I turned the news on. It got really boring so I texted Nicole.

"Hey....."
Sent to Nicole.

"Wassup beautiful"
Received from Nicole.

"I was wondering do you wanna come over.... home alone"
Sent to Nicole.

"Sure, got nothing better to do"
Received from Nicole

I sent her the address and told her to come. Luckily she was at her friends house so she's around the corner.

Ding dong

The door bell went. I ran to it and opened the door. I pulled Her in as fast as I could.

"Damn" she laughed. "Bout to break my arm" she jokes. I sat on the couch. "Why you call me over here?" She ask as she sat on the couch.

"Boredom struck me" I say as I folded my legs. I looked into her eyes and touched her cheeks. "Your the first thing that popped in my head"

She looked at my lips. "Where's Daniel?" She asked. I laughed at her crooked smile.

"Danny" I giggle. "She's at work" I frown then move my hands. I looked away from her.

She cubbed my cheeks and made me look her way. I was gonna ask what she was doing but she rushed her lips to mine. I feel alittle sluty but I felt kinda right.

"You heard that?" I asked as I pull away. She shook her head and pulled me on her lap. I could've swearn I heard the door open.

"Danny was arrested!" Some guy came rushing through the room. I flipped off of Nicole's lap. "Aren't you?... you know with.. her?"

"We can talk later, let's go bail her out" I say as I grabbed my phone and wallet. I pulled him out the house and into Dannys range rover.

When we got to the police station We ran in and shouted Danny's name.

"Danielle Rivera?" A police officer asked.

"Yeah" I rushed to him.

"Someone bailed her out, and her buddy to. They got a lot of mouth for females" a female officer said.

"One is a guy" the guy I was with chuckled. "Chaz"

"He cries more then my daughter" the officer says.

Okay they told us she's been left. "Thanks for informing us" I nicely said as I rushed out. On our way back to my house it was quiet.

"Must've been the boss" the guy says as we parked in my drive way. My heart dropped when I saw Danny's Charger in the front. I ran in the house and saw Danny chasing Nicole around the house.

"SEE? HERE SHE IS! ASK HER!" Nicole shouts as she hides behind me. Danny looked pissed, boiling hot hatred ran through her eyes.

"Why the fuck is she in my house?" She asked still chasing Nicole around. When she finally got a hold of her she pinned her to the ground.

"Danielle stop!" I shout as I pull her off. She gave me this look, of disappointment. "I invited her... I left her here when I found out you got arrested!"

The guy from earlier cleared his throat. "So that's not your girlfriend?" He asked while pointing at Nicole. Danny looked at me then her.

"What does he mean by that?" She asked then backed away from both of us.

"He saw Nicole kiss me" I say as I try to go to her. She dodged me like volleyball.

"Kiss? Why was she kissing you?" She asked then started chasing her again. "Get over here so I can break your lips" Danny demanded.

"I kissed back" I covered my mouth. She looked at me.

"You what?" She asked as she walked towards me. "Wait..... she's Sarah isn't she?" She asked. Fuck.....

"Sarah? No" Nicole said then looked at her outfit. "I'm nicole"

"No... one night Paris didn't come home... she claims she was with some new girl named Sarah" she said to Nicole then looked at me. "Is this 'SARAH' Paris?"

I shook my head... Danny laughed while walking to the door. "You two" she pointed to the guy and Nicole. "Get out" she pointed outside.

Nicole walked out, Danny didn't even bother to look at her. "Dan-" she cut me off.

"Don't make this harder then it has to be" She pleaded. As I walked to the stairs She grabbed my arm "you can stay here for then rest of the week, after that I want you gone" she didn't show any emotion.

She grabbed her coat and phone and walked out the house. I felt bad, but I felt worst knowing I hurt her ... I think I hurt her.

I went to Danny and my room. It was rose pedals, and a big box of chocolate on the bed. It was a life size card board box of me and Danny's first picture we took. Then it was a note on it that says "to my queen, from her king"

I felt tears drop from my eyes. I didn't even come up here today. I can't believe this, god I'm stupid. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. I opened the door and saw Danny's range rover gone. That means I got the charger. I hoped on then went to the only place she'd go.

"She's not here" Chaz said with the sleepest tone. He must've had a long day, usually he'd be up. "Is it true?" He asked. "She told me everything"

I didn't talk I just left, I drove off. I drove back to the house and went to sleep.

"Doom!" I heard the front door slam. I tippy toed to the guest room door. Yeah I got my Shit and left to the guest room. "Shh! My roommates here!" I heard someone whisper. I saw two shadows kissing. They walked into Danny's room. So much for caring huh?