Chapter 73

Weeks went by and Austins dead. The police have been hot so we've been low.

"Hey guys look at this" We all rather around Danny. "It's a text message from North"

"Please tell me this isn't true.... your not really dead are you?"

I could feel the pain she was feeling. I'd do the same if I was told Danny was dead.

"What you gone say?" Heaven grabbed the phone. "How about we say if was fake but we do need to meet up and we take it from there"

"Oh that's good, do that"

We patiently waited for a respond.

"Yea of course. Meet me at the malls parking lot that we used to go to"

"Mall? What mall?"

"Just say it's been a long time what parking lot to the mall"

"Your so silly, by Phillis. The back half"

"Oh I know where she is"

"See you in the morning, 9 o'clock"

"We got her guys"

We got ready and rehearsed how we're going to kill her. It felt so weird and new to me but so causal for them. It's so weird how we all hated each other but grew to care about one another. Me and Carly still have some growing to do but she's bare able.

"It's time"

We pack all our stuff and got on our way. We took two cars. "Keep up Carly"

"I can't see in the dark for real you guys"

"I knew I should've drove with the boys" Chaz said. I turned and started hitting me. Did I mention it's only me, Carly, and heaven are the only girls in our group for real. The rest of our group are guys. I don't consider Danny a girl, but she is. Then there's Chaz, Adam , and all the extra people.

"Did they turn in here?" She turned into the parking lot. There was Danny's Truck, our car, and a even bigger truck in the parking lot.

We didn't get out , we waited for her to get out.

She stepped out the drivers seat. I couldn't tell if any body was in the truck because her windows were tented.

Danny stepped out her truck I couldn't make out what they were saying. But North didn't look to shocked to see us instead of Austin