Chapter 31: Random day with idgets

Me and Loralie sat in my room having a sleepover considering Andy was out of town for the week with his band and we decided to just have a girls day. "So, um, Loralie, there's something I have to tell you..." I looked down a bit, unsure of how she would take the news that me and Andy are engaged. She's always unpredictable. "Don't tell me your pregnant!" My eyes widened and I quickly shook my head. "No! Not at all......Um, so, last week was mine and Andy's anniversary and well....he proposed to me and I said yes." Loralie sat staring for a second, obviously shocked. She then quickly jumped off the bed and started dancing around. "Mwuahahahah, my brother-in-law will be the one and only Andy biersack! YALL CAN MAKE BABY BEIRSACKS!!" She jumped on the bed and bounced up and down. I rolled my eyes. "But we already have kids." She stopped and sat down. "No, like we need real baby biersacks. They're baby Stars not baby biersacks!" She danced in place and I rolled my eyes once again. "You're a goober." 
   The girls than ran in the room, "Daddy and mommy are getting married?!" Angel jumped into Loralie's lap and raigen sat in mine. "Sure are." I smiled at the girls and they danced in place too, with Loralie. "Can's I be the maid of honor?!" Loralie looked at me with so much hope in her eyes. "Of course, I already planned for you to be way before I met Andy." She then danced some more. "You are going to die from dancing." She gasped, "NEVER!" Raigen then got out of my lap and ran to her room then came back, slapping a huge binder on the bed. "What's this sweetheart?" She smirked, "This is my wedding planner. Or well idea book. Yes, I want to be a designer when i'm older and i've always wanted to plan a wedding. Can I please help? Please?" She  whined as she got in my face and I hugged her to me. "Of course darling." 
  Her and Angel quickly ran to their room, giggling to themselves and talking about different ideas. Loralie looked at me worried, "Do you really think that's such a good idea? Isn't there anything special you wanna do for your wedding?" I shook my head, "I think this would be good for the girls. I've never really thought about getting married so I never really had any ideas. Plus i'm too busy to plan a wedding, I mean i'll help the girls but this is their project, i'm just paying." Loralie sighed, "You're hopeless. This is yours and Andy's wedding. You two should be planning it together. This is important Star, you shouldn't be letting little girls do it." "Loralie, I trust my daughters. Plus i'm pretty sure Andy will be cool with it." 
   We heard the door open and loud chatter come from downstairs. "Speaking of the devil." We got up and went downstairs when I was quickly picked up and through over someones shoulder. I yelped as they took me upstairs.  "I'd know that flat ass anywhere. Andy put me down." He chuckled as he walked to the bedroom. " Well future Star Biersack, that is one demand I can not listen to." I groaned and smirked, reaching down and grabbed his underwear and pulled it up. He then yelped and quickly put me down, fixing them. "Hah!" I flicked his head and quickly ran downstairs. "MOMMY ASHLEY! SAVE ME I DONT WANNA DO THE BOINKING!" I quickly ran to Ashley as he picked me up. Andy came downstairs and narrowed his eyes at Ashley. "Cock block." Andy pouted and we all laughed. 
  Andy's face was red and Ashley laughed as he let me go. "I gave him a wedgie." Everyone cracked up laughing and Andy smirked. "Alrighty, your turn." My eyes widened. "NOPE! IM OUT OF HERE!" I tried to run past him but he quickly grabbed me and through me over his shoulder once more than ran out of the house to the backyard and through me in the pool. I came up for air, wiping water out of my eyes. "YOU ASSWHOLE!" Loralie sneaked up behind Andy then pushed him in. He then came out of the water and I laughed at him. "Hah, doesn't feel nice does it?" He glared at me, then Loralie. "Tiny human I am so getting you later." Loralie gulped and ran inside. "MOMMY ASHLEY, ANDY IS SCARING MEH!" 
  Later on after everyone left, me and Andy laid on the couch cuddling and covered in blankets watching The Originals on Netflix. "Hey Andy." He looked down at me and pulled a piece of hair gently behind my ear. "Hm?" I looked away for a second in thought then back to him. "What would you say to the girls planning the wedding? They REALLY want to and of course well go over everything they choose. I just thought it would be a good idea." He smiled down at me, "Of course love. Whatever makes you and them happy." 
  He leaned down and gently kissed my cheek, then trailed down my jaw bone and then neck. Trailing small, tender kisses on my skin. Shivers ran down my spine as he trailed his hand down my side. He then gently pressed his face next to mine. "I can't wait till you have my last name. That way everyone will know that you are mine, forever." I ran my hand gently down the side of his face, staring into those beautiful eyes of his. "I can't wait either. You will always be mine Andy, because I love you. And maybe in the future we can have baby biersacks." He laughed softly and we curled back into each other's arms, falling asleep. 

(Just kinda a filler chapter to be all cute. THERE WASNT ENOUGH CUTENESS!)