Chapter 6: Hang out and sneaking out

By the time we finish up I could pretty much say we were all tired, exhausted, sweaty, and ready to get home, take showers and go to bed. It was all pretty exilerating getting to perform in front of hundreds of people. And we got better reactions then we thought we would have got. They were all chanting our bands name and I could even make out some people recording us during the very beginning and the last two songs we just did. The guys even seemed pretty proud becuase when I looked at the side of the stage there they all were, smiling wide. Loralie wished everyone a goodnight and we all ran back stage leaving the screaming fans behind us. I've never experienced anything like that before and it was AWESOME!! Though it wasn't really our show, still the little time we got to be on stage it was fabulous, and every happy word in the freaking dictionary.
The guys congradulated us, though I tried to avoid Andy as much as possible which was pretty easy considering Zack was practically clinging to him. After about ten minutes I walked a little ways and found our instruments already set up on that thing I found earlier. I'm so glad they did it for us, haha it would have been a disaster if we would have to load it up again. I quickly wheel it outside and to the van happy when I find it unlocked and barely get the my drum set in their and then kinda shove the guitars in the back then shut the doors and walk back, putting the thing in the dark hallway and leaning against the entrance leaning against the wall waiting for the others.
"You look tired." Someone's voice startled me and I open my eyes to Andy standing there. None of the others were with him either. I shrug it off though. I close my eyes wanting to rest them for a bit. "Yeah, it's been a long day." I heard him give a grunt, agreeing. "Ya'lls band is pretty good. And your a pretty drummer too. You had CC even jelous." That made me laugh, "Oh yeah totally, I made a professional drummer jelous." I opened my eyes just a bit and stared at him with a small smirk resting on my lips. He seemed to blush a little when I looked at him. "Haha, yeah, you're pretty proffesional yourself to." I scoff and laugh softly examining his face as his blush grows deeper. "Whatever you say, and by the way, now that I think about it your pretty cute when your blushing and don't look so serious." He blush deepened leaving him the color of a tomatoe and having no comment.

Then I hear Loralie, Austin, and Zack's voices booming down the corner. I stand up straight, "Well, it was nice seeing you Andy, maybe we'll see each other again soon, for now I bid you a farewell." I bow dramatically and walk off waving at him. I turn the corner and there they are. It seems the other guys left already. "Hey guys," I say as I approach them. "There you are we were looking for you AGAIN, you keep going through the wrong entrance." Loralie said pouting. "Oops ah well, lets just go back to mine and Zack's place and get showers and have a sleep over, sound nice?" They all nodded and we headed off.

We were all huddled in the apartment watching movies with Zack and Loralie cuddled up and me and Austin just kinda sitting there making couple jokes about them and laughing at them when they would blush. Though they never parted away like normal people would have done. They still stay cuddled up in the chair. We swear they would make the perfect couple, though me and Austin rather not intrude in their love lives. If it's going to happen let it happen on it's own. That's what we like to beleive. We were watching the movie how to train your dragon 2 which i've probably seen like a million and one times already. It's Austin's favorite movie so we watch it. I finally got bored and decided to go through my instagram. My eye's widen when I get the page Loralie made for our band. There was a hell of a lot more followers and like's, and on top of that we have so many people posting video's they took of us and even some people commenting on their saying were awesome. And even BVB commented on our page saying we were awesome and that they were happy for having us.
I go to show Loralie but as I look up her and Zack are tangled in each other's arms fast asleep so I decide to leave them be. Austin stand's up and stretches. "Well I guess im gonna go crash in Zack's bed, see you tommorow Star." "Alright night, austin." He waves and walks to the backroom and shutting the door. The movie finally ended and it's kinda quiet and i'm not tired yet so I decide to sit outside in the cool air. My phone starts ringing and I answer the call looking up at the sky seeing a million stars scattered across the night sky. "Hey, it's Andy, I hope I didn't wake you." Well that sure was a surprise. Didn't even think we would ever really talk again. "Oh hey Andy, you didn't wake me. What's up?" He pauses for a second then answers again. "Well me and the band are hanging out and we decided it would be cool if you-I mean ya'll would like to hang out." I sigh, "I would love to but everyone is asleep already, i'm still awake becuase i'm not really tired." I heard murmuring then him speak up again. "Well, if you want you can come down."
I contemplate it for a bit and I don't see any harm in it. " Alright, give me your adress and i'll be over there soon." After I said that his voice seemed to be full of joy as he told me their adress and said bye. Welp time to go hang out with some peeps. This is gonna be so ackward considering I don't know them all that well. But, I guess it could benefit the band. Becuase if we know a famous band like them we can get more fans. Though, I promise myself I will in no way get a special connection between any of them. Well, besides friends. Though it might be quiet hard, considering a lot of them are HOT even Andy. Hey don't judge, I never said I that I don't fangirl to. Anyways, i'm finally standing in front of their house, without any idea of what to do. I knocked and Andy opened the door and I could tell some of them were drunk. You could smell the alcohol across the room. "Hey, come in." I hesitated for a second but didn't want to be rude and came in. This is going to be a longggggggg night!