Chapter 16: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here I was, getting ready for the party. I really do hope I get to meet Ronnie, that would be freaking awesome! So Zack is going too, he's not even sad anymore. He's just really excited for tonight. I mean who can blame him? This is awesome! And our outfits are awesome, i'm not quite sure about Austin's and Loralie's because they never showed us, but I bet they look good! I'm wearing a red and black corset along with a matching skirt with knee high red and black coverse. And Zack is wearing black skinny jeans with zippers and a dress shirt with a leather jacket and normal black converse. He was never one too truly dress up. Soon, I heard a knock on the door and ran to it accidentally slamming into it. I heard Zack face palm and open the door as I rubbed my face and sat up. I heard laughing and glared at Loralie who quickly shut up and shook her head. I stood up and brushed myself off and hugging her and Austin. "Oh my god, ya'll look amazing!" Loralie was wearing a red dress that had slits in the side and hugged close to her body, and Austin wore a falling in reverse T-shirt with a normal black jacket and skinny jeans with combat boots.
Loralie smiled big, "Really?" I nodded quickly. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's get going!" Austin chirped happily and we all rushed out the door after Loralie handed us our tickets and piled into her car. Once we got there we were amazed, it was a big house. Not mansion like, but close to it. We parked and got out, me and Loralie squealing and jumping up and down, excited. "Okay girls, calm yourselves before we go in there. We don't want you killing anyone famous or anything like that." I sighed, "Your right." Me and loralie calmed down but I could tell even she was fangirling on the inside. We entered and I swear I almost fainted. There Ronnie was, greeting everyone as they walked in. I almost turned around and ran back to the car, but there is no turning back now. I gotta make the best of this night. As we walked in I smiled and tried to contain my excitement. "Good evening." He said and I quickly nodded, squeaked and ran off to a corner with Loralie behind me.
I turned around and looked at her, holding my chest. She looked a bit worried. "You okay?" I laughed, "Yeah i'm good, but I didn't wanna scream so I ran off. So much for first impression." She sighed, "You gave me a freaking heart attack, geez." We both laughed and looked around. Man, there was a lot of people here. And oh my lord, there was a lot of famous people too! Like Pierce the veil members, some of sleeping with siren members, set it off members? How did he know them, okay then. And a lot more, well at least I think they are famous who knows. We made our way to the refreshment table and got a drink, I took a sip and spat it out as disgusting flavor filled my mouth. "Ew, it's alcohol." Loralie shrugged, "And? It's a freaking party, and no one really cares." I sighed and set it back down, while she chugged it down. I looked around and saw Ashley, and I think Jinxx? Wait if they are here, wouldn't Andy be here? And there he was, standing right next to Ronnie at the door. Which we were dangerously close too. Oh no, he can't see me here! He might wanna talk, i'm here to get away from him, not see him!
He looked this way and I quickly grabbed Loralies hand and bolted into the crowd of people. I let her hand go and she pushed away from me. "What was that for?!" I bit my lip for a second. "Andy." She tilted her head, "What about him?" "He's here woman! Ugh, i'm supposed to be forgetting about him. Just fucking great." She grabbed my hand. "Just forget about him okay? Why don't we find you some guy for the night. Maybe you'll get lucky and things will happen." I looked at her with a grossed out expression and she laughed, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a crowd of guys.
A couple hours later and Loralie is fucked up, Zack is trying to get her to sober up some, and Austin is in one of the corners making out with some really hot guy. I was leaned up against the wall in the back with my eyes closed and bored off my ass. I did end up talking with some guys, but they were all super drunk so I wasn't going to waste my time with them. I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes slightly. I looked up at the person and quickly became tense. It was Andy. "What do you want?" I growled at him. He looked so hurt when I said that. "I really want to talk. I've been looking for you all night. Ronnie said you were here. " I shook my head, "Well i'm sorry, I don't want to talk." He took my hand in his, in a tight grip so I couldn't pull away. "Please Star, I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't. I promise I did nothing with her, yes I know what I did was wrong. With the watching sex tapes without your permission. And I should've told you about her sooner, also with the kiss. Yes, the kiss was forced and to tell you the truth Ashley was drunk off his ass that night. How he remembered that part the world may never know but I promise you I wouldn't try to hurt you."
By the end of his speech I was in his arms on the verge of tears. I didn't know what to say, truly. I want to take him in my arms and never let go. Cheesy as it sounds it's true. I don't think there's any way I can't forgive him. He's sweet, and I know he's not lying to me. Maybe he did mess up, but I think sometimes in our lives we all mess up at some point. And we grow and learn from them. Some people get hurt but in the end we all make up. And I think I owe him that much. I pulled away slightly and stood on my tip-toes placing a small but sweet kiss on his lips. Once I pulled away he smiled at me. "It's okay Andy, I forgive you, truly." He smiled wide this time and leaned in, kissing me this time. We were interrupted when Loralie stumbled to us and smacked Andy's you. "Y-you get away fromm herrrrr. You, you, dick monkey." Me and him both laughed as Zack came up and grabbed her. He looked from me to him with confusion. "We made up." I said. He nodded in understanding and dragged a screaming Loralie away. "Want me to take you home?" I laughed and shook my head. "Nah, but I'm so glad we made up." "Me too, so does this mean were back together?" I nodded and kissed his cheek and followed them out to the car. I guess coming to this party sure did do something for me.