Chapter 17: Brother? Juliet? Omg, what a day

I was scrolling through facebook when I got a text from Loralie. I checked it and it was a link to a video for a song by this band called Palaye Royale. I raised an eyebrow and watched the video, curious. It was a song, by the band. The guys in the video were pretty cute. But the guy that was singing, he had black hair that spiked up and pale skin. He looked a lot like Andy. After the video I decided to do a little more research. It seems they are a canadian indie band and such. But the lead singer, Remington Leith looks a lot like Andy. Hmm...Maybe I should ask Andy if he knows anything about them. I decided to text Loralie back...

Turd 1: Where'd you find these guys at?
Fabulous Turd: They were at a ghost town concert here in town and I so happen to have gone and saw them
Turd 1: *gasp* without me?! How dare thee!
Fabulous Turd: Aw, poor you. You'll live. Anyways the lead singer looks oddly like Andy. Even though he is pretty hot.
Turd 1: I noticed that...
Fabulous turd: What if they are like brothers from birth?! And like, they seperated and stuffs and Andy's parents never told him and stuffs!
Turd 1: That could have happened, ima call Andy see ya later girlie.
Fabulous turd: K bye!

I decided to just stop by his house anyways so I went outside and hopped in my car. By the time I got to his house, I went to knock on the door but quickly stopped as I heard yelling. I was turning around thinking maybe this was a bad time but the girl slammed the door open making me jump and me and her met eye to eye. My eyes widened and I became confused, so did she. It was my cousin Juliet. Well we were cousins by marriage, but me and her go way back. "Juliet? What are you doing here?" She quickly pulled me into a hug and started crying into my shoulder. I was so confused, but I didn't decided to question it and rubbed her back as Andy rushed to the door then stopped and saw us giving me a questioning look and i just shrugged.
As her crying died down I pulled her gently away by her shoulders and wiped her tears. "Julz, what are you doing here?" She paused for a second, "I'm wondering the same thing, i'm just glad you were here. But now, what are you doing here?" I rubbed the back of my neck, "Well I came to see my boyfrien-Wait, are you the Juliet he was arguing with on the phone that one day?! You said you were going to beat my butt!" I bust out laughing. When me and her were kids, we used to fight a lot. Even though she was older I still was able to beat her for some reason. She looked at me with furrowed brows. "So you are the girlfriend I heard about. How odd, never thought it would be you. Andy does not deserve someone as special as you." I looked back at Andy and he had a face of hurt.
I sighed and hugged her, "Well I don't know what just happened. And I don't think it's any of my buisness. But I need to speak with Andy, alone." She nodded in understanding and walked to her motercycle and left in a cloud of dust. I turned back to Andy and his head was tilted to the side. "I didn't know you knew her." I shrugged, "Well I mean you never asked." I walked past him into his house and dropped my keys on the table and collapsed on the couch, laying my head back and staring at the ceiling. "So Andy what was all that about?" I felt him plop down on the couch next to me. "She came over and was arguing with me because she wanted me back." I nod, she always did go for the guys that she could never get.
"Sounds like something juliet would do." "So...How do you know Juliet?" I turn my head down and look at him. "She's my cousin by marriage." He nods and looks over at the wall. I lean over and grab his waist and pull him into a bear hug, suprising him. I look up at him and he's blushing, which made me laugh. "I never knew you to be the blushing type." He rolled his eyes and hugged me back. I looked into his eyes and instantly kissed him which was returned. Soon we started making out pretty bad and before we knew it, clothes were flying, and things that shouldn't be mentioned were happening.

I woke to the doorbell ringing, and me and Andy being completely naked. I grinned at the thought of what happened and got up and rummaged through around on the floor and slipped on my pants and shirt. I quickly walked to the door as the bell rang again. I ran my hand through my hair and was surprised when I saw Loralie standing at the door, but not just her. It was that Remington Leith guy! I stared at both of them confused and cleared my throat. Man I felt so sorry for the guy, he looked so nervous and awkward. "Can I help ya'll?" "Oh yeah, so i caught Remington here before they left and told him about Andy and apparently he knows Andy! Because he knows they are brothers. But his parents would never tell him where his brother was and who he was so he gave up searching till I told him I knew where he was!" I facepalmed and heard a surprise gasp from the guy as I felt Andy's arm wrap around my waist.
I looked at the both of them and then I saw it. They both were the same. I then blushed because I noticed they were both shirtless and in skinny jeans. I looked at loralie and she mouthed 'Tell ya later'. Andy looked him up and down, "I don't remember having any brother. Are you some fan or something?" Remington looked the other way, "No, I was just told by this one," He looked at loralie "That she knew who my brother was and I was brought here." "Yall have to be, ya'll look almost the same!" I blurted and laughed. Andy shook his head, "Look, I don't have no brother. Now I really need to tend to my girlfriend, bye!" He slammed the door on them and walked back to the couch. "Well someone had a bowl of bitchy-os this morning." He gave me a look that told me he was not in the mood and i rolled my eyes walking over to the couch and plopping down in his lap. "What was that all about? You didn't even let the boy talk."
He huffed, "I know who he is, but I don't want to see him. He's playing innocent with ya'll. My parents couldn't handle him so they gave him to our god parents....End of story, no more talking about it." I sighed and hugged him, "Whatever you say."