From the way he spoke so boldly about fucking me or how many times he forcefully kissed me, one would think he'd be happy standing in a shop full of lady's underwear. I glared at him while he stared at the floor.

"Mijoo get here" Hara said ignoring us and throwing a swimsuit in her face. I kept refusing to wear any of the bikini's Hara chose so imagine making Mijoo wear them. The girl is literally impossible.

She tried to run away 3 times during our bikini search stroll. Now she's standing there with a huge scowl on her face. Plus Taehyung has to keep an eye on her in case she tries to sneak away again.

Jimin is nowhere to be found. The only person who seems to be enjoying their time here is our one and only luna. Kaori was going through all kinds of bras and panties with Namjoon who seemed to be enjoying this way too much. Both of them were standing in another isle, far away from us.

"I don't wanna wear this" Mijoo whined as Tae pushed her into the fitting rooms. I chuckled at her gloomy face but suddenly something was shoved into my face. The piece of clothing was actually decent this time. It was dark blue with flower patters on it. The bottoms would actually cover my butt and it was really pretty.

"I like this one" Yoongi suddenly spoke up and I looked at him surprised holding the swimsuit

"I like this one" Yoongi suddenly spoke up and I looked at him surprised holding the swimsuit. Hara smirked and walked away. I watched as the black haired male grabbed a matching gown that I could wear over the swim suit.

"Come on, go and try it on" He said gently grabbing my hand and pushing me into the fitting rooms. I blushed at the thought of wearing it in front of Yoongi and felt my heart beating faster.

Closing the curtains, I tried it on and studied how perfectly it fit me. I smiled at myself in the mirror and put on the gown thing. It was perfect and I loved it. When I left the room, I saw Yoongi patiently waiting for me outside.

He seemed a bit disappointed that I was wearing the gown already but didn't say anything. "Oh my gawd look at how pretty you look" Kaori squealed as she walked over to me. Hara and Mijoo came over as well to squeal in excitement even though Mijoo was still annoyed.

She was wearing her normal clothes which consisted of jean shorts and a loose shirt; I looked at her confused. Mijoo slightly pulled her shirt off from her shoulder to show me a green coloured strap. She was wearing the swim suit underneath.

After searching for bikini's for Hara and Kaori, we moved to the counter to pay and told them we were gonna wear it since we were going directly to the beach. Hara had bought a red coloured one while Kaori got the same colour as me, but the style was different.