---

17

Hyemi's P.O.V

That night was horrible. I couldn't sleep at all and kept turning and twisting around. I slept for only an hour. Maybe it was the unfamiliar bed or maybe it was because too cold; all I could think of was how much I missed a warm presence beside me.

At 2 am, I gave up and stood up. I was tired as hell but couldn't seem to sleep so decided to watch a bit of TV. I walked out of the room, got a glass of water and turned on the TV in low volume. Hoping no one would wake up I started going through the channels when I felt my eyes close once again.

This time I felt a strong urge to go upstairs and into Yoongi's room. It was like something was pushing me to go there but soon I stood right in front of the familiar door. I put my hand on the door knob and opened it as quietly as I could.

I peeked in to see Yoongi sitting in the bed, fully awake, watching TV in low volume just like me. He noticed a presence and looked at the door. I was caught. Now that I've come this far, there's no going back.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked in. "Y-you're awake" I spoke without thinking. It was the silence that made me want to speak up. He nodded his head.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asked with a smirk. I looked away and closed the door behind me, sitting down on the chair away from the bed. "Me neither" He finished as he watched me take a seat. I felt awkward and nervous but I really wanted to sleep in that warm bed. I'm not saying I want to sleep next to him though.

I sat there for a few minutes, just staring at the ground while Yoongi flicked through the channels. I felt really sleepy and sighed, face-palming internally and blaming my mind for feeling this way. Why can't I sleep without him beside me?

"I'm tired" I spoke up. Yoongi looked at me then back at the TV.

"Then go to sleep" He said simply.

"I can't" I replied with a sigh. He sat there, just blankly staring at the TV. A minute later, he turned off the TV and lay down on the left side of the bed, with his right hand spread out. As if inviting me.

Again I felt the urge to go to him but refused. I watched as Yoongi put his left arm over his eyes like he usually does and pretend to sleep. I rubbed my hands on my face and gave up. I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep.

I got up and slowly got onto the bed, keeping my distance from Yoongi, then lay down facing him. I saw him smirk and turn to face me. He stared at me while I stared back with a pout. "Don't even say anything" I said.

"I'm not" He said with a smile, pretending as if he wasn't going to make a remark about me sleeping in his bed willingly. Another few minutes of silence flew by, and I closed my eyes to go to sleep. "I've made up my mind" He said suddenly.

"About what?" I asked opening my eyes to look at him questioningly.

"I'm going to tell you why I kidnapped you" He said.

"Now?" I asked in surprise. I was willing to hear it no matter how sleepy I was.

"No. I'll take you somewhere tomorrow and tell you" He replied with a slight smile. I don't know why but I smiled back at him. Yoongi looks so handsome whenever he smiles plus I was glad he decided to explain.

Slowly, my eyes started closing and I felt his arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to him. "Good night" He pecked my forehead and we both went to sleep.

***

3rd person P.O.V

Mijoo sat beside Taehyung bored to death. He was asleep with his mouth gaping open. She got up and skipped around the house to look for Hyemi. Turning into a hallway, she bumped into a muscular body and ended up falling on her butt.