Epilogue

"WE SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH!" Hara squealed excitedly.

I covered my ears the moment I heard her squeal because she was sitting right beside me. "Woah calm down" I winced and stole some fries from the plate in her lap. She glared at me and flicked my hand causing me to yelp and rub it.

"What's going on?" Hoseok came in and sat beside me putting his arm on my shoulder as if we were really close friends. I didn't pay much attention to it but the moment Yoongi walked in, his eyes narrowed and he basically stomped to where I was sitting.

"Hands off" He said and grabbed Hoseok's other arm to throw him off the couch. I looked at the happy-go-lucky man and smiled sheepishly while Yoongi took his place. Soon Jungkook and Taehyung came in together with each one of their hands on a single xbox controller as if both of them were trying to use it.

Hoseok didn't pay attention to what Yoongi did and sat up to look at the boys. It's like he already knew the grumpy man would do that. "Yah what are you two doing?" he addressed Tae and Kookie while both of them sat down in front of the TV.

"Mijoo won't give us the other controller" Jungkook grumbled as the brown haired boy beside him tried to snatch away the controller from him. Mijoo entered with a smirk on her face as she skipped to where the boys sat and waved the controller in front of their faces. As if she was tempting them with some delicious food or something.

"Did anyone even listen to me?!" Hara shouted as she turned off her phone she was using a moment ago.

"No" Jimin said who was already sitting in the room playing Super Mario bros on a 3DS and ignoring everyone.

"What were you saying Jagiya?" Jin came in with Namjoon and Kaori who took a spot in one of the empty couches. Now that everyone was here by Namjoon's order, we all stared at Hara who had something to say.

"I said; I want to go on a vacation with everyone before I officially become a mother" She said pouting that no one had listened to her the first time. I observed everyone's reaction. Tae and Hoseok's face automatically brightened while Jimin groaned as he closed his 3DS. He was evidently annoyed about something but didn't want to talk about it.

"I want to go too. I'm sick of being in a house full of couples who like to display their affection in every damn room" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Jin and Namjoon. I chuckled at his comment and he smiled at me.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin spare a glance at Mijoo who glared at him and looked away. They were probably in a fight which explained their moodiness. I felt a hand run through my hair which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at Yoongi who flashed me a small smile before going back to listening to everyone's conversation.

My heart fluttered at the small gesture and I started grinning.

"I mean I wouldn't mind" Kaori spoke up. "I'd like to get to know everyone more since I'll be living here"

"Yeah plus Hara wouldn't stop talking about it until we go there" Jin joked as he received a death glare from his wife.

"Then it's decided!" Namjoon announced.

We're going to the beach"

~~~

I frowned. "No way in hell, am I wearing that"

Hara clicked her tongue in annoyance and shoved the swim suit in the shopping bag. The bikini was way too revealing and definitely not my type with its black lacy style. I heard someone slurp their drink beside me and turned my head to look at the person.

You must have thought it was either Mijoo or Taehyung but no, the person who had been annoying the shit out of me for the last hour was my very own mate. Yoongi seemed kind of embarrassed to be standing in a 'Victoria's secret' shop which was really shocking.