L

13

3rd person P.O.V

Namjoon ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He watched as Yoongi grabbed Hyemi's hand and dragged her out of the room in anger. He hated it whenever the beta disagreed with him, it always caused problems in the household and without Yoongi, he couldn't make any decisions.

Jimin coughed breaking the tense silence and catching Namjoon's attention. "I know what Yoongi means, but J-hope and I think our idea is better" He spoke with confidence as the 3rd in command. "If you want to live with your mate, you have to be in good terms with her father"

Namjoon agreed nodding his head as his eyes went to his mate. He smiled a dimpled smile at her as she gave him a blank look. Kaori seemed to know what was going on and had mixed feelings about the situation.

Her father hates Namjoon and it turns out that the boy is her mate. She was glad she finally found her mate but felt upset that it was someone who her father would never accept. The silver head had recommended joining the Akamatsu league to the alpha but she knew her father would never join his forces with these people. Namjoon's father and her father had always been on bad-terms.

With the limited Korean she knew, she spoke up "I don't think that's a good idea" All three guys looked at her in shock. She crossed her arms and sat up straight.

"Your father and my father have always been on bad terms" she stated looking directly at Namjoon. "He is not the type to let the past go. I know my father better than all of you, he can hold grudges for a long time"

"Yes but-" J-hope started speaking but Namjoon cut him off with a stern voice.

"That's enough. We will discuss this later when Yoongi is here" He said as Jimin's face dropped. His attempt to convince the alpha had failed once again. "You may leave" Namjoon finished. Jimin and J-hope got up with drooped shoulders and walked out of the room, closing the doors behind them.

Now that Namjoon was finally alone with her mate, he examined her carefully, still seated far away from her. Kaori felt her cheeks heat up as soon as she felt his gave on her. 'What if he thinks I'm ugly? Oh wait he can read my mind! But if I think in Japanese he won't be able to understand' She smirked and laughed evilly inside.

Namjoon chuckled.

"Should we start with getting to know each other?" He asked and she looked at him suspiciously.

"Your name is Namjoon, you're the Alpha. What else is there to know?" She asked hiding her nervousness by acting like she doesn't care.

"A lot" Namjoon smirked "For example I have an 8 inch-"

"OMO shut up!" she blushed and hid her face in her hands. Namjoon smirked, amused with her reaction. He heard her curse at him in Japanese and pretended to act innocent.

"What's your name lovely?" He continued.

"Lovely? Seriously?" she gave him an 'are you serious' look. "It's Kaori" she said shortly and looked away.

He spoke again "How old-"

"19" she cut him off.

"Favourite colour?"

"Green"

"Favourite food?"

"Ramen"

"Have you dated a guy before?"

"Yes"

"Who was he?"

"None of your concern"

"Yes he is-"

"He broke up with me" she cut him off again with a glare.

"Are you a virgin?"

"That's too personal"

"Obviously you are" He glared at her. "I've never felt it"

Kaori rolled her eyes. What Namjoon was talking about was that a werewolf should not have sex with someone other than their mate or else the mate feels it. Yes it's weird but it's considered a bad thing to do it.

"Well I know you're not" Kaori looked at her hands in anger. How could he? She saved herself all this time for him and gets this in return.

Namjoon stood up and came near her. He looked at her in guilt and concern and kneeled down beside her. "I'm sorry. A man has his needs and it was only a onetime thing plus I was drunk" He explained and looked into her eyes.

Kaori stared into her mates eyes and saw his sincerity. Her eyes sparkled and she got lost in Namjoon's eyes. Time seemed to stop. Her heart started beating faster. She had never felt someone look at her with so much love in their eyes. It was incredible how the mate thing worked. It was like love at first sight.

Namjoon's hand took hold of her small soft hands as he got lost into her beautiful orbs. He felt a huge urge to kiss those pink and plump lips but refrained himself not wanting to scare or her or end the beautiful moment.

Minutes went by and no one made a move. Finally, Kaori took the lead, grabbed his collar and smashed her lips onto his. She intertwined her other hand with his and pulled him up to kiss him properly. Namjoon was shocked to see this side of her. He thought Kaori was the shy type but that didn't seem the case when he felt her kiss him aggressively.

Slowly, as if grasping the situation, Namjoon's hand went to her hair as he started to kiss her back. She smiled into the kiss and they pulled away to take a breath.

"Did you say you were a virgin?" He asked with a smirk. She looked at him with a mischievous smile and nodded her head. "Should we continue this in my room?"

Namjoon grabbed her hand lead her to his room, which was downstairs unlike the other rooms. He opened the door to a huge brown themed room. The furniture was made of wood but looked extremely luxurious, that you would only see in the richest people's houses.

The thing that caught Kaori's attention though, was a corner that had a huge kakao friends mascot called Ryan. A teddy bear that was yellow and somehow reminded her of the man before her. His weird friend made her chuckle.

"What?" Namjoon asked and she pointed at the bear.

"Is he going to watch us do it?" She asked and he smiled a dimpled smile. He walked up to the bear, picked it up and quickly put him in his closet.

He came back to her and lead her to the bed with a look of lust in his eyes. They started kissing again.

"Let's do this" Kaori smirked and pulled him down.

Who knew Kaori was a tsundere .o.