N

25

Hyemi's P.O.V

The unknown man grabbed my hair roughly as soon as I grabbed the door handle to escape. I had heard his voice and my first instinct was to run away. But the door in my way caused me to panic and I dropped the baseball bat in my hand to try and turn the knob.

He pulled me back and I screamed as I felt him pull my hair out of my scalp. Thankfully he let them go and grabbed me by the arm, turning me around to look at him. I was about to glare at the man when I realized who it was.

It was the hideous monkey faced dude who had kidnapped me. Fear must have shown clearly in my eyes because as soon as I looked at him, he smirked showing off his disgusting teeth. His grip was tight on my wrist causing me to cry out.

"Let me go monkey man" I screamed the first thing that came into my mind. The term monkey man was only accurate when you looked at his hairy face. He looked well-built and buff from the shoulder down. However, it seemed to anger him severely.

"I think you deserve to be punished, little bitch" He said with gritted teeth as he picked me up by the waist and threw me on his shoulder. I groaned in pain when his shoulder literally stabbed me in the stomach. It was already bad enough that I had mysterious cramps.

"Who are you calling bitch hoe?" I screamed at him, punching and scratching at his back to make him let go of me.

He chuckled at the word 'hoe' since it's a term used for girls. I internally groaned at my limited vocabulary in swearing. He threw a random door open and threw me on the bed.

It kind of reminded me of Yoongi but this time, the man was extremely hideous and scary. I watched as he came near me and I tried to scurry away. He grabbed my arms and got on top of me. I tried to throw him off but he was way too powerful.

He came near my face and I almost puked at how bad his breath smelt. I looked away with fear and tears in my eyes while straddled me. The man had the most psychotic and perverted smile I had ever seen in my life.

I feared at what was to come next and silently clinged onto the hope that someone or something would save me. 'please!' I thought 'if there's a God out there! Please help me'

The man cut my thoughts as he slowly trailed his hands up my stomach in a teasing manner. "p-please don't do this" I said desperately hoping that he would stop out of sympathy.

However, I was wrong when he leaned down and kissed my neck. I started crying and squirming as I felt his lips kiss my neck and shoulder. His hands sneaked up to my chest area and he groped my breast. I screamed as hard as I could.

Silently, I wished that Yoongi would make a heroic entrance and save me.

The tears gushed down my face like a river as my heart beat faster in fear. I was terrified. My hands were quivering under the rough grip of the ugly man above me. I felt him squeeze my breast and screamed again hoping someone would hear me.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I felt a pain in my lower regions. It clearly said that I would be going into heat soon. I had to get to Hyemi. No matter what it would take.

We were running in full speed to where Namjoon felt his mate was and suspected Hyemi would be in the same place. I increased my speed on all fours, still in my wolf form and saw a house nearby. I heard a scream.

That's when I completely lost it. Who dare touch my mate and make her scream?

Hyemi's P.O.V

It all happened in seconds.

One second there was an ugly man on top of me, about to rape me; the next he was gone and instead there was an enormous hole in the wall beside me. I was still crying my eyes out from the shock and the thought of being raped when I heard a growl.

I sat up and saw a familiar black wolf. It walked into the hole and I heard the sound of a man screaming and groaning following with the wolf growling. From the sounds, it was clear that the wolf had torn the man apart.

"Rest in pieces" I heard someone speak. I never ever thought of how happy I would be to hear this voice in my entire life. Even though he said a joke, I felt my heart jump at just the sound of his voice. Yet still I continued to cry and tremble in fear. The voice had calmed me down a bit though.

My eyes closed as I put my arms around myself, shivering from the non-existence cold. Tears flowed down my cheeks as I remembered the last time I had cried this hard. It was when I was 5 and had fractured my arm from a cycle accident.

"I'm here" Yoongi said as he sat on the bed and placed his arms around me. I flinched at first but then gave in and let him hug me to calm my heart. As soon as I felt the heat from his chest, I started sobbing loudly into it.

Yoongi calmed me down by rubbing my back and running his other hand through my hair. I cried for a few more minutes and then wiped my tears, removing my head from his chest. Just then I realized something...

"Y-you're naked" I hiccupped and wiped my runny nose with my sleeve. He chuckled at my small comment. Even after crying so much and almost experiencing a mind-staining and horrible scene, I was concerned about his nudity.

Yoongi removed one is his arms from my back and brought it up to my face. He wiped my tears with his thumb and smiled at me, gently placing his hand on my cheek. I leaned into his hand sub-consciously and put my smaller one over it.

"Did you actually kill him?" I asked after a few seconds of silence. I laid my head on his shoulder while he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"No" He said quietly.

"But you told him to rest in ... pieces" I chuckled. It was kind of cute how he made a pun.

"I always wanted to use that quote after I watched the expendables" He shrugged causing me to laugh. I still had mixed feelings about the situation, but seeing this side of Yoongi made me feel happy.

I guess he isn't an indifferent grandpa after all!

7.2 k views *-* damnn guys! thank you (^-^)